Region 4 Pickem week 2

Guest Oakland

Guest Oakland

ok with week 2 fast approaching it seems that the logjams are starting to thin out and soon enough we will be able to seperate the contenders from the pretenders. but the big story is as of right now, gwave as been dethroned by a couple of newcomers to the pickem, hs sports fan and thtruth. but enough with the chatter, here is your updated region 4 pickem standings thru 2 weeks of play:

1st- hs sports fan, thtruth 17-3

2nd- shsheadbusta88,ooooo,Big Sneaky, timbdp, gwave1, bubba71c, Riverdale06 16-4

3rd- Lucky13k, WesVols, bhsOL, Riverdale 15-5

4th-BoroBalla06, 82cat 14-6

5th-redbaron515, TDCman, Oakland2001, Croach, firstandgoal 13-7

6th- wingman10 12-8

7th-shady04 and slim589 8-2

8th- Bears Voice 00 7-3

9th- Gtowner 7-1

10th- mynameis 6-4

11th- region4fan 5-5

a couple of sidenotes, i have decided to exclude those who didnt participate in last weeks pickem( rhshasbeen66,wiseguy,booterman) but will still have their records just in case they participate again. also, the reason why i have bears voice 00 ahead of gtowner is because bears voice picked all the games and gwave didnt. just wanted to clear up those lil details

but now heres the main attraction, here is your region 4 pickem games for week 2:

riverdale@smyrna

oakland@lavergne

siegel@blackman

wilson central @ lebanon(hot pick/ wilson central)

ravenwood-centennial(hot pick/ ravenwood)

ba-christian brothers

pearl-cohn-mt.juliet

Edited by oakland2001

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb YES!!! It feels good to be on top, now hopefully by next week I can stand atop the leader board alone. This is me first time doing region 4 pickem and so far so good. I want to thank oakland2001 for setting this cool game up. Also this is my first time doing the BIGONES contest and currently i believe that only 17 people have a higher score than i do, and that is out of 500 somethin people. Well i know its early in the season and there is a long way to go so i wont say much more. I will make my picks later in the week.

Edited by hs sports fan

haha im in front of region4fan, i am satisfied, lol. i should have went 9-1 but a CERTAIN BLACKMAN PLAYER FUMBLE <_< prevented that, its all gravy though. so here are the GUARANTEED RIGHT picks.

Riverdale over Smyrna (this game should be close at the beginning to give smyrna fans a glimmer of hope untill Miller explodes and crushed the dogs, riverdale wont be singing who let the dogs out but we shut the dogs up)

Oakland over Lavergne (everyone already knows my reasoning behind that one)

Blackman over Seigal (poor Seigal, its ok, your day will come,,,,eventually,,,,,,,later maybe,,,,,,, ok a couple more yeare)

Lebanon over WC

Centennial over Ravenwood

Brentwood Acadamey over Christian Brothers

Pearl Cohn over Mt. Juliet