Perry Co. vs USJ

panther037

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez, i think this is the year to bash perry county...lol

825330855[/snapback]

It's not any different than any other year. Acmoney, you are about the only West Tennessean 7-1A supporter who frequents this board who does not get on here and bash Perry County at every turn. This game is over and the series between USJ and Perry County is over. Even though we were never really able to give them a really good run for their money, I enjoyed the couple of trips I made to USJ. Outstanding facilities and hospitality. Good luck to you in the future. I am sure that you will give the 2A teams in West Tennessee all they can handle.

thats class.....you think perry county is goin to region 6/5 next year?

825330895[/snapback]

I can see it going either way. Only 3 teams are left from the old Region 5, Region 6 has 10 teams, plus they will have to squeeze in Zion Christian and, it looks like Clarksville Academy is cranking their football program back up. That's 15 teams. With USJ going up and McKenzie and Union City coming down out your way, I don't see why they wouldn't consider moving us back over on our side of the river. 2 eight team regions in western Middle Tennessee and an eight and a seven in West Tennessee seems like a pretty good deal to me. It will allow the current Region 6 teams to get in a couple more non-region games and cut down the travel times for all concerned. No offense, but that is one heck of a trip from Linden to Somerville.

Manassas is staying in 1A according to the T$$AA website, so there is another potential reason to move Perry County back to the east side of the river. Linden to Manassas would be even worse than Somerville. Unless, of course, they divide it up differently. I don't see why they don't split West Tennessee into an eastern and western regions instead of north/south like they do now.

Region 7

Bruceton

West Carroll

McKenzie

TCA

JCS

Middleton

Gleason

Region 8

Manassas

Fayette Academy

Halls

Lake County

Union City

South Fulton

Greenfield

I suppose you could swap So Fulton and Greenfield for the 2 Jackson privates, and maybe Middleton for Union City, if they want to keep UC and SF in the same region. I believe those would be a good way to go. And if we had to, add Perry County back into 7 as well. I think they can sqeeze us back in Middle Tennessee, though.

1aman we might not make it past the private schools who knows but we'll be in the playoffs will you????HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! like i said told you so GET A TACO BELL AND WE MIGHT TAKE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!! BUNCH OF WANNABEES THUGS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! MP. TIGERS #1 AND THATS THE BOTTOMLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

'giterdone' is a JCS man from the posts I have seen out of him, ac. We've always played JCS closer than we've played USJ. When this group of seniors were freshmen you only beat us 14-7 and we dropped one in the endzone. You are no USJ, giterdone. And we may not have to put up with you anymore either. Region 5 is pretty much gone over in Middle Tennessee, we may end up over here.

825330116[/snapback]

I cant wait till JCS comes over to mayberry and stomps a mud hole in PC and then walk it dry!

1aman we might not make it past the private schools who knows but we'll be in the playoffs will you????HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! like i said told you so GET A TACO BELL AND WE MIGHT TAKE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!! BUNCH OF WANNABEES THUGS!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! MP. TIGERS #1 AND THATS THE BOTTOMLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

825331795[/snapback]

I know alot of kids from PC, and there are no wannabe thugs there. I cant say the same for MP. If MP played PC this year, the Tigers would definately be taking them serious. Im guessing youre a graduate of MP. Thier recent success has given you a big head. I cant imagine MPs recent players talking the smack you talk. Do the Tigers a favor and let them earn it week to week. The playoffs are eight games away. Perry County has worked very hard to get where they are. They just might be in the same region as MP next year, and with MP losing (i think)15-17 seniors PC would be stiff competition. That is the bottomline. thumb