Perry Co. vs USJ

panther037

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1AMAN..YOU SHOULD STAY HOME, HAVE A MESS OF FISH...AND SAVE THE MONEY YOU WOULD HAVE SPENT AT THE BALLGAME...IT WILL BE A SLAUGHTER!!

825321950[/snapback]

What, you don't like fish? Allergic? No reason to yell at somebody. You got your opinion, I got mine. We'll see Friday night.

1AMAN...I am not a fish hater, I am fish lover, especially Perry County fish....I have caught smallmouth all the way from trace creek to topsy....to bell bridge, and on down to slink shoals...I took your smallmouth back to jackson and ate them...Good fishing 2 ya...the hobock has spoken...peace!!!

1AMAN...I am not a fish hater, I am fish lover, especially Perry County fish....I have caught smallmouth all the way from trace creek to topsy....to bell bridge, and on down to slink shoals...I took your smallmouth back to jackson and ate them...Good fishing 2 ya...the hobock has spoken...peace!!!

825323515[/snapback]

Topsy and the Bell Bridge are in Wayne County, but that's OK. See ya, Friday. Good luck to the Vikings and the Bruins, and all the rest of the 7-1A teams. Hope they are all good games and no one gets hurt. But more luck to us. :huh:

Topsy and the Bell Bridge are in Wayne County, but that's OK. See ya, Friday. Good luck to the Vikings and the Bruins, and all the rest of the 7-1A teams. Hope they are all good games and no one gets hurt. But more luck to us. :ph34r:

825323990[/snapback]

[/quote Why do you hate Wayne County?