Perry Co. vs USJ

panther037

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you don't like fish? Allergic? No reason to yell at somebody. You got your opinion, I got mine. We'll see Friday night.

825322012[/snapback]

[/quot

This one won't be close. USJ will beat Perry County by at least 4 or 5 touchdowns. USJ is the best single A team in West Tennessee, by a long shot. I saw them play Southside, and they are very solid on offense and defense. One thing that I noticed about USJ they will hit! Perry County might be improved, but no chance in this one! USJ was definitely not as athletic as Southside but these kids know how to play football! By the way I am not from USJ.

Could be a barnburner in Linden on friday night....also could be a USJ route...im giving PC a chance in this game...but if they win it will be a hard fought game and not by much....good luck to the vikings from across the river.......

825325263[/snapback]

I'll have to agree with you on every point there, including the good luck to the Vikings across the river.

Well maby ya'll aint met our d-line coach. He is one of the best coachs perry county has ever seen he had a real good workout program this summer. He's got just bout everybody on the team pressin 212 even the freshmen and d-backs. For all ya'll people who aint came and watched us play but have heard bout us u need to come to a game once in a while. And the best fishing in the state is in Perry Co

quite hatin, Rice and Robinson have got us ready. and coach dunkle is here for a good time.

thumb

Go, eat some fish, enjoy the game, then say your prayers for next year when you move up to 2A and can't schedule cupcake teams anymore!*

*Note: I am not calling Perry County a cupcake team.  I hope you win.  I am just going to enjoy USJ playing the likes of Milan, Huntingdon (did I spell that right?), Union City, and Westview week in and out.

825326098[/snapback]

Um, dude...do you call Jackson South Side, Jackson North Side, and McNairy County cupcake teams?

Um, dude...do you call Jackson South Side, Jackson North Side, and McNairy County cupcake teams?

825326146[/snapback]

Point taken for this year, even if North Side isn't their typical self. Look back over the last 10 years, who have they typically played out of region. Until the last 2 or 3, it was a mighty weak schedule. You can't deny that. You also will have to admit the guaranteed 9 wins regular seasons are over.

Not sure if you are talking to me but my team will not be moving up to 2A...nor do we schedule cupcake teams...our first game was against the pre-season #1 1A school in the state...our schedule also includes Bishop Byrne the Divivsion 2 state champ two or three years in a row in 1A...we are in a region with USJ, Fayette Academy...we play some pretty good teams...Good Luck to you...