Top 10 Sophomores

KelenWinslowIsOnIt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preston Smith now with Elizabethton QB/FS One of the best QB's around this area in 4A and continues to sit the bench. Talked with his dad Friday nite after they let him run 3 plays and he is sending film up north. May just be moving out of here. The kids the real deal, but will not go anywhere local because of having to sit out a year. Sad, he continues to wear out opposing JV teams running and throwing. Not a bad safey either.

Loves to hit.

My vote goes out to the kid from Dumplin Valley, Jefferson County's own Chris Shiverdecker. You can look at this kids stats and see that he is a raw. DB did shut him down in the 2nd half, but it took them a half to figure out how to do it, plus he's ran up some major yards on what everyone thought to be so great Morristown west. I believe chris has had atleast 2 200+yrd games this year. I look for him to have several more 200+ games as the season progresses.

• 1 month later...
how about William Le-Hawkins from Coffee County on his first carry of the year takes it 62 yards for the score..ended up with 76 yards on 3 carries with a TD!

825324817[/snapback]

le-hawkins is amazing he really stepped up in the second half of the season he is one heck of an athelete and never gives up he gives it 110% all the time.