Kelcey Williams

Solomon

I remember the player's name. Wasn't that when Tucker was at Humboldt?

825326155[/snapback]

Yeah, Tucker moved there his junior year. I want to say he put together back to back 2000 yard seasons his junior and senior seasons, but I might be wrong. Even if he didn't, he was close to it. If he made it through the linebackers there was no catching him. And even if a linebacker did hit him, there was no guarantee he was going down. He was a beast. He won Mr. Football in 97.

Yeah, Tucker moved there his junior year.  I want to say he put together back to back 2000 yard seasons his junior and senior seasons, but I might be wrong.  Even if he didn't, he was close to it.  If he made it through the linebackers there was no catching him.  And even if a linebacker did hit him, there was no guarantee he was going down.  He was a beast.  He won Mr. Football in 97.

825326163[/snapback]

i remember watching big ole kelcey williams play against gibson co. when my brother played against them in 96. that dude would just flat out run over you. and he also had a bit of speed to go along with his size. would be nice to see another kelcey williams go through west tennessee again !!!

i remember watching big ole kelcey williams play against gibson co. when my brother played against them in 96. that dude would just flat out run over you. and he also had a bit of speed to go along with his size. would be nice to see another kelcey williams go through west tennessee again !!!

825327019[/snapback]

Chris Donald from huntingdon may be your answer.