Smith County 12 - Livingston Academy 7

Antwan

Livingston folded in the 4th. What I saw was a team that didn't know how to win a game like this. Livingston looked good, but they have their hands full to finish in the top four. Portland will rock'em. Trousdale will rock'em. If they can lose to York and/or Macon they can finish strong in the Upperman Super Bowl Championship Series Bowl Orange Bowl Bowl.

825327308[/snapback]

I think they will finish in the top 4. They have a good chance to beat Trousdale and Portland. I guarantee they are more physical than either.

By the tone of you and many...it seems you think Trousdale and Portland are better than us. We'll see.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will finish in the top 4.  They have a good chance to beat Trousdale and Portland.  I guarantee they are more physical than either. 

By the tone of you and many...it seems you think Trousdale and Portland are better than us.  We'll see.

825327325[/snapback]

The term rock'em does not refer to the score, just the fact that I believe they will win. I gotta say Smith has their hands full with both TC and Portland also, but they can beat both. I think Livingston can finish 1st for that matter. 9-1 is not outta the question for them, but you saw the game and you know that. My previous post was for 02, who someone should call about. BTW, Queen, I didn't see you cooking any burgers or crow. DO YOU ACTUALLY COOK THEM OR NOT?

I THINK THAT ALL THE FANS NEED TO QUIT RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS.....THAT GOES FOR LA AND SMITH CO. BOTH!!!! YALL TALK MORE TRASH THEN US PLAYERS DO AND WE ACTUALLY PLAYED IN THE DARN GAME.....IT IS OVER WITH AND DONE WE LOST BUT WE WILL BE BACK AND WE WILL GIVE SMITH CO. A RUN FOR THERE MONEY AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFFS CAUSE I KNOW THEY WILL BE THERE.....GOOD JOB SMITH CO. AND LA

I THINK THAT ALL THE FANS NEED TO QUIT RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS.....THAT GOES FOR LA AND SMITH CO. BOTH!!!! YALL TALK MORE TRASH THEN US PLAYERS DO AND WE ACTUALLY PLAYED IN THE DARN GAME.....IT IS OVER WITH AND DONE WE LOST BUT WE WILL BE BACK AND WE WILL GIVE SMITH CO. A RUN FOR THERE MONEY AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFFS CAUSE I KNOW THEY WILL BE THERE.....GOOD JOB SMITH CO. AND LA

825327366[/snapback]

Would you like us to quit coming to the games so you can play in front of no one? Oh yeah, thats right, If we don't come to the game, there's no gate, no money, no program. Please list all the things you would like for us FANS to do, but be careful. Don't let the pain of a loss cloud your judgement. Fans aren't on here because they are bored. They are on here because they support what you do. You will learn to take good and bad in the same spoon. BTW, do you play girls soccer and basketball, because your posts on those subjects contain a certain level of garbage.

Edited by stuntwoman

825327366[/snapback]

I know I don't have a dog in this race..YET.. But Blue..those fans you are talking about..are there to support you guys..I know you played the game, but we watch the game and we, as fans, see things that you, as a player on the field,..do not...We try to give objective opinions and yeah trash talk gets in there too, but for the most part (and the trashing can't get to bad on here or you will be reprimanded) we are civil about it..

We know you guys play hard and any of these teams has what it takes to make it to the playoffs. Good Luck to LA and all the teams in this region..Go For It!

825327366[/snapback]

Then I guess the best thing to do would be to keep playing...and not post on coacht. Who really cares what is posted here...this is just for entertainment. Don't take it personally.

825327366[/snapback]

:o ....quit talkin....us....thats a good one.... :D

This was a big game for both teams.......smith walked out with it, thats all you will see in the books no reasons or excusses just scores...... i dont' think they were the better team!!! i know they wasn't LA fumbled down inside the five......they fumbled quite a bit they also had some really elementary mistakes stupid mistakes.......wilmore and dyer are both really good players.......i still give it to colson (DID NOT HAVE HIS NIGHT) tho the cats didn't have there night at all...........i would really love to see these two teams later on with all the kinks out (Smith had a tougher 1st week and thats where they were able to get rid of some mistakes)........talk about some football these teams got it!!!!!!!!!

GO Hogeye..........Smith congrats.

BLUE 54..........they mean no harm just stinkin things up......if you let a pc get to ya then ya got a problem!!!!!

Well, I do think Smith Co. was the better team. Both teams battled turnovers. The better team won though. Smith Co. played with more heart, determination, and most of all........DISCIPLINE ! That is what makes teams that are pretty even talent wise BETTER. I agree, we may meet again. If so, then good. I know what kind of game the Owls play. Livingston could be very good, but in the same breath they could be so-so.

BTW, All of LA's back DID NOT equal the output of Wilmore. God job O-line and Dyer.

To the tune of Scooby Doo...........Everybody now.

WILDCAT 02 ............WHERE ARE YOU ? YOU'VE GOT SOME CROW TO EAT NOW !

Edited by imallin

Good post...I too was surprised that LA didn't throw.  SC didn't throw because LA never did stop the run.  SC did in the 2nd half. 

I heard there was an APB out on clover boy.  Be on the lookout for someone running up highway 111 with a Nike in his mouth.  :o

825327096[/snapback]

Thanks:P I have to agree LA didn't do the best job on SC's run.... But I just wish LA would've Thrown some more.... I think it would've been just a little bit closer.. But it's over now.....But it was a good game...

And as For BLUE54: Listen I know that you actually played in the game and yes fans do do more trash talkin than players... But that's what makes it interesting... But in the end we're all here for the same reason...To see some good High School Football..... The trash talkin just gives us something to do until Friday Night.. Then we see what school backs up what......... Hey it's all in good fun...... Trash Talkin is everywhere!!!

As for Wildcat02 don't know where he is...... I'm wondering though.... hahaha......

02 he isn't able to be at a computer right now i'm sure but he will be here trust me he always has something to say.............win or lose the game was awesome....... i played! not saying for who! wilmore is bad colson is too........it is bad to lose duh it hurts but man it is awesome to win yeah!!!!!!!!! but i loved it no matter how it would of went i had fun played my heart out and didn't hear any trash talk from Livingston or Smith Co. it was football at its best. it is awesome to line down pop hard be physical and no one get hurt.........i loved it!!!!!!!! what type of sportsmenship did anyone else feel.....????? ahhhh i love football