Smith County 12 - Livingston Academy 7

Antwan

YALL ARE RIGHT LA LOST 12-7...IT WAS A GOOD GAME AND VERY PHYSICAL BELIEVE I KNOW I PLAYED IN IT....WILMORE IS A VERY GOOD RUNNING BACK....WE JUST COULDNT WRAP UP ON HIM.....THERE AINT NO EXCUSES WE SIMPLY LOST IT FOR OURSELVES THERE IS NO ONE TO BLAME BUT OURSELVES....WE NEED TO BE MORE CONDITION AND SC WAS....MY HAT OFF TO SMITH CO. THEY ARE GOOD. LA AINT BAD EITHER THOUGH WE GAVE SMITH A RUN FOR THERE MONEY....ALL I GOT TO SAY IS WE'LL SEE YOU IN THE PLAYOFFS....GOODLUCK BOYS!!!!!!

GO H-O-G-E-Y-E

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the excuses begin.

Let's go easy now... I graduated from LA and I am a Wildcat fan through and through... But I will tip my hat off to Smith County they played a great game, as both teams did.. Just LA had a few mistakes when they didn't need it... Plus I also thought that it was just a little funny to see LA only throw the ball 3 times, one of which he spiked.... Cates is a much better QB than that in my opinion. And this is my honest opinion i don't mean to make anyone from LA mad but i think it would've been a different story if Cates would've thrown the ball, instead of LA tryin to run the ball as much. Don't get me wrong, we have some great players.. But Smith County proved tonight that they could stop the run.. We should've went the air more.. I know i'm goin to ruffle some feathers w/ that one.. But oh well.. Just opinion...I have never really seen SC play or ne thing but from what I heard tonight, Wilmore is one tough cookie... he played an awesome game and so did Dyer.. I want to say good game to SC and good luck in the rest of the season.. Maybe we'll see ya on down the road......Now I only listened to the game, wish i could've been there....But it sounded as if both teams played their hearts out... Just LA came up short..

And to my LA WILDCATS: Guys keep your heads up... This is only one... Look forward to Next week.. Hopefully we;ll see em again... You have nothing to be ashamed of or nething.. You boys played w/ all the heart you had.. Just some bad mistakes hurt and hurt bad......

Oh and GREAT JOB to DJ ALLRED and TURTLE!!!!!

Love Ya boys........ And GOOD LUCK!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!

Smith Co. hides the ball well. :lol: I was almost certain that their two touchdowns were busted plays, until I saw the same play ( short yardage) at midfield. :blink: The ball carrier runs hard into his lead blocker then cuts inside for a four plus yard gain. :lol: If that's not in the play book, they know how to make something out of nothing. thumb

The two way players of both teams had cramping problems.

Edited by jimbo44

Wow, what a game. Iknow one time Wilmore was fighting off a block and Colson did come out and clean his clock. He reminds me alot of the Law kid from Macon last year but I think he's a little better than Law. Wilmore battled back and got the last laugh. He plays and runs with tremendous heart. I think LA needs to think about changing that week 0 powder puff and try to schedule a real team for week 1. Game shape is alot different than being in practice shape. I think that is what won it for us tonight along with great adjustments and alot of heart and discipline.

Where is "clover boy"? I guess he missed that big blue train home. All kidding aside, this was a great game to watch. But you know....this region has LOTS of great games to watch. To bad this is the last year of it. When SC took out the pitch man in the second half Livingston never adjusted. And Wilmore can sure play. By far the toughest player I think I have ever watched at SC. GREAT GAME !!!!

Fan(on to next week)

Let's go easy now... I graduated from LA and I am a Wildcat fan through and through... But I will tip my hat off to Smith County they played a great game, as both teams did.. Just LA had a few mistakes when they didn't need it... Plus I also thought that it was just a little funny to see LA only throw the ball 3 times, one of which he spiked.... Cates is a much better QB than that in my opinion. And this is my honest opinion i don't mean to make anyone from LA mad but i think it would've been a different story if Cates would've thrown the ball, instead of LA tryin to run the ball as much. Don't get me wrong, we have some great players.. But Smith County proved tonight that they could stop the run.. We should've went the air more.. I know i'm goin to ruffle some feathers w/ that one.. But oh well.. Just opinion...I have never really seen SC play or ne thing but from what I heard tonight, Wilmore is one tough cookie... he played an awesome game and so did Dyer.. I want to say good game to SC and good luck in the rest of the season.. Maybe we'll see ya on down the road......Now I only listened to the game, wish i could've been there....But it sounded as if both teams played their hearts out... Just LA came up short..

And to my LA WILDCATS: Guys keep your heads up... This is only one... Look forward to Next week.. Hopefully we;ll see em again... You have nothing to be ashamed of or nething.. You boys played w/ all the heart you had.. Just some bad mistakes hurt and hurt bad......

Oh and GREAT JOB to DJ ALLRED and TURTLE!!!!!

Love Ya boys........ And GOOD LUCK!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!

825326924[/snapback]

Good post...I too was surprised that LA didn't throw. SC didn't throw because LA never did stop the run. SC did in the 2nd half.

I heard there was an APB out on clover boy. Be on the lookout for someone running up highway 111 with a Nike in his mouth. :o

Where is "clover boy"? I guess he missed that big blue train home. All kidding aside, this was a great game to watch. But you know....this region has LOTS of great games to watch. To bad this is the last year of it.  When SC took out the pitch man in the second half Livingston never adjusted. And Wilmore can sure play. By far the toughest player I think I have ever watched at SC. GREAT GAME !!!!

Fan(on to next week)

825327077[/snapback]

I'll agree with you fan (man that is a first). This is a very good region. The gate was big. We should have several more big gates this year. I hate to see this region go...but you never know. It could be very similar.

I put the crow that we were supposed to eat on the grill....and those LA people lined up so nicely to get their dose...early on in the game...they were kinda mouthy...by the end of the game...hehehehehehe....quiet as little lambs....

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Fan...thanks for all the support...you certainly put us over the concession stand top last night...but don't ya think it's kinda mean making Pooh carry all that by herself???????

Livingston folded in the 4th. What I saw was a team that didn't know how to win a game like this. Livingston looked good, but they have their hands full to finish in the top four. Portland will rock'em. Trousdale will rock'em. If they can lose to York and/or Macon they can finish strong in the Upperman Super Bowl Championship Series Bowl Orange Bowl Bowl.