Oak Ridge Wins Big

boyfromsi

We were not running up the score. We only had 31 plays on offense as it was. Somewhere along the line the other team has to stop you no matter who is on the field. Bradley Central just couldn't do it. Remember as well that we have a very big non-region game this coming week. Our starters had to have some reps. Really, it was just one of those nights where a lot of what we did in all phases of the game clicked. Trust me, our coaches would have liked a tougher game.

BTW, our guys are still taking it one game at a time. These guys still remember the Heritage game from 3 years ago.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like a Riverdale thread. We are always being accused of running up the score. You can not expect the third team, when they finally get to play, to just snap the ball and take a knee. Sometimes a team just gets on a roll and the scoring gets away from both teams.

Ya''s game this week should be a great one. Probably the best game in the state this week.

I have absolutely nothing to do with east TN football, but I say that it is not OUR job to stop us, but it is YOUR job to stop us. Now it is sad that BC is that terrible, but tough luck. And Riverdale, I hope yall do keep winning games like you do. Cause I think there are alot of people in Gallatin that want to play the big bad Warriors.

Ok guys I know you ride the pine all year and take a beating in practice everyday but we are gonna put you in the game now that its the middle of the third quater but please just let them tackle you when you get the ball...........

Conversation between coach Lussier to his third and fourth string players.

Edited by Wildmanfan