Trouble in NW Viking Land?

NEW

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big week in Viking Country. Henry Co. is much improved and their QB is a stud. Look for a more structured game this week and not getting out of or game plan. Many are right, high expectations this season thrown at Northwest, but remember we just played 2 rivals in the past two weeks. That is tough for anyone. How you bounce back from this game is what makes you a good or bad team. Kenwood has proved they are for real, and Northeast is a good team that will shake up the region. However, it is still young in the year to make predicitons or brush off this Viking team. We are not the same team as last year and all that needs to happen is for the team to find the nitch we had in the preseason. Hey, Gaddis and company from Henry Co. are the real deal, and this will be another tough week of football.

As for playmaker24 maybe you can now take time out of your busy schedule to realize that no body recruits a back or names them MR. FOOTBALL that fumbles constantly. In two games you have fumbled 4+ times.

To be exact I only fumbled the ball 2 times. The other fumbles werent me they had the wrong name with the wrong person. This is my last time on Coacht and yes I have been working on ball security. Right now Im not worrying about being recruited because there more games to be played so just watch.

BC thanx I will stay focused and represent and hold on to the ball and keep in touch. #24

Edited by playmaker24

Northwest has tallent out the ######. The only problem is that the talent is not utilized. There are seven players that never get off of the field. They are on every special team, offense, and defense. WHY IS THAT??? I know for a fact that there are juniors, sophmores, and freshmen that can get the job done or at least give those people a break. Those kids get tired and 48 minutes of fullspeed contact is tiring. Northwest just needs to start lookin at things in a strategic and logical standpoint. Utilize your "unkown" talent and don't overuse your "stars" of the football team.

One other important thing is out with the old....in with the new. No one is surprised by Northwest's running game that is 2 demensional. Come up with something new and fresh that will win football games.

Northwest has many fronts and many different looks that have been unused. Believe me, every team has those looks. Our problem is finding success with one and using it to win. When we find success we will get this truck moving. A good week to show we are for real, and I do not believe the athletes are tired. Mark Chinetti had 17 tackles and 10 assist, plays all special teams, 48 minutes, and does not like coming off the field. That is iron man football, but I agree you need fresh players in to win. Believe when I tell you things are being took into consideration and hoping it will improve our good viking team.

• 2 weeks later...

For the past couple of years, "trouble in NW" has been a nice dinner conversation when we seem to lose a game or two. I assure you that there is no trouble in the Dungeon. With all the talent on that team (NW), it can be expected that they go far this year. I've been on that team myself, and when i left last year, i was sure that things were gonna go fine for them. They will be alright. If the coaching is really as bad as you all say it is, then it is simply time for the leaders to take charge of this team. Personally, i didnt think it was all that bad, but when things got rough, the team leaders stepped it up and took control. It got my team into the second round playoffs last year, and it can take them farther this year. Yall can do it Vikings, just play. Forget all the hype, the press, the colleges, everything. JUST PLAY!!!