McMinn Co. @ Cleveland(9/10/04)

clevelandblueraiderfan

Where are all the Cleveland smack talkers? Ya'll don't even come close to matchin' up to the Ooltewah boys.

825329801[/snapback]

Us Cleveland trash talkers dont even care bout yall Ooltewah boys...Why because we dont play yall....yall should be talkin trash to them Chatt. Central players. Or maybe ever Oak Ridge, who is gonna kill yall, but I think Ooltewah is a big fluke!!!!!!!! thumb GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cleveland fan.... TonyMontana posted about Ooltewah posters so don't go off on Ooltewah... There aren't any Ooltewah fans in here except me. Lets see if I remember this right.... Ooltewah/Cleveland scrimmage.... 3rd play... 1st time Caldwell got the ball he ran 70+ yards around into the endzone... In the end Ooltewah had 4 td's to Clevelands 0... Just shut the trap when you get Ooltewah thoughts in your head... K THX... and yes I do say MacMinn just to get a rise out of you guys... hehe... Thats how my principal said it..

Hey cleveland fan.... TonyMontana posted about Ooltewah posters so don't go off on Ooltewah... There aren't any Ooltewah fans in here except me. Lets see if I remember this right.... Ooltewah/Cleveland scrimmage.... 3rd play... 1st time Caldwell got the ball he ran 70+ yards around into the endzone... In the end Ooltewah had 4 td's to Clevelands 0... Just shut the trap when you get Ooltewah thoughts in your head... K THX... and yes I do say MacMinn just to get a rise out of you guys... hehe... Thats how my principal said it..

825331791[/snapback]

Seriously who cares about scrimmages?? I don't....scrimmages are like NFL preseasons because second and third string gets to play....and we will see what the Owls are made of when they face Oak Ridge.

LoL, BlueRaiderFan, you're a joke. I am always the first one to say that scrimmages don't mean a thing...But I was at the Cleveland/Ooltewah scrimmage, and it was pretty good one...if you were an Ooltewah fan. Dwayne Caldwell killed you! Cleveland looked pretty bad, just like they will this Friday against McMinn. You know, Ooltewah might lose to Oak Ridge...and it would be because they are the better team. They are ranked in the top 5 overall in almost every single statewide, all classification poll. So I really don't care what you say about us and Oak Ridge. Bottom line is, Ooltewah will worry about their 5A schools. You worry about your little 4A schools that you have actually already lost to! Get ready because McMinn is coming in town and they're pi$$ed from last week. Ooltewah's Region 2-5A counterparts are going to mop the floor with you Blue Raiders. Get 'er done! :unsure: