Macon@LA?

chillin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay now, I know that MCHS has a lot of youngsters starting, or gettting in a lot of reps. But why are so many people counting us out. Just because the team is young doesn't mean that they can't get the job done. This is football, and the last time I looked it was not played on paper or decided by the number of returners you have. Granted I know that experience counts for a lot, but I also know that it is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog. I hope that LA comes to game looking for a cake walk, if they do they will have a long night. Knowing LA and Coach E they will be ready to play, but so will the Tigers. I think that this game will be a lot closer than most people on here are predicting.

Macon Co. had a few players that impressed me last week. :(  LA better keep a watch on them. I haven't seen LA yet, but they played Smith Co. a lot closer than I thought they would. After that loss, they will be ready to get back on a winning track. Macon, rebuilding time for you guys. I hate to say it, but I think LA will win this one this time. Good luck to both of you this week.  thumb

:(

It was good to meet you the other night 71fan. Miss Kitty, I missed you.  :(

825332186[/snapback]

It was good to meet you also PP, hard not to see you after that decription you gave us. HeHe!!