Maryville and Heritage

carolina232

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heritage lost 27-20 to West and 7-6 against Farragut with a missed extra point and field goal u dont think were competative at all?? We have fought it out until the end every game, i have a lot of respect for Maryville and there players but you all don't need to be talking so much trash were supposed to be talking about the game not how bad you think Heritage is and making jokes about them.

Meanwhile back to the game. Heritage is better than last year but Maryville is as well in my view.

The secondary is my only concern at this point. The D Line has some more work to do, but they are showing signs of improvement. The LB corp is solid early.

I do not think Heritage will have a great deal of time to throw the ball so the impact on the secondary should be limited. Maryville by 3 td's

It aint that I hate Maryville but some of that is true. Not the BS about playing on a dry field because Maryville won the state on a snowy turf field a few times so I didn't agree with everything. All im saying is if Maryville plays against Central and Mo. West like they played against Alcoa and Halls there's a big chance of Maryville losing. That's all im saying. I don't hate Maryville football I just hate the fans thumb

825330275[/snapback]

Hate is a strong word to use on a High School athletic board. By the way good to see Alcoa back on the winning track against that power house Oliver Springs.

well, mr ruber, ive been on the field, and to be honest i wasnt good enough to play, so there goes your only insult, and that makes you the idiot.  and i think ill talk all the trash i want to man, dont get on here and tell me how to make my posts and what i can say about other teams, you think this is helping the team, this is making converstaion.  so, IN MY OPINION,  i think that heritage and wb wont win 10 games combined this year, and ill be sure and see you at the game with my helment on, you can come talk to me if you want id be more than happy to speak with you. 

i agree oldcoach, i enjoy a good county game as well, but id like it if they were a little bit more competitive, granted alcoa is always a good game, but willy b and heritage always seem to lack that same spark that alcoa provides, and if you have been watchin mhs football since before i was born go check out my dad on the 76-78 teams, in 78 he was number 12, and made some plays in the state game

825331596[/snapback]

i realize your just young rebelraider , but i've got to tell you , i played baseball and football with your dad and uncle from the time i was 9yrs old till i was 18 , i was on those teams with him that you mention , and i can tell you this much , your dad was a great player, and a great guy !! i know for a fact though that he didn't teach you this trash talking you do on here . your not just talking to kids on this site , your talking to adults , and when you claim to be a Maryville fan , you have a responsibility to live up to the high standards that have been set forth for being a Rebel player and fan long before even your dad's playing days . your dad and uncle were great athletes for Maryville high school , but they were also class acts that represented their school in a positive way at all times . it's great that your proud of your dad , maybe you should try to be more like him . everytime you disrespect a team on this public forum , your also disrespecting Maryville high school , and everybody who ever went there .

heath just because you play for heritage doesnt mean they are awesome, i personally think you dont like mhs because you werent good enough to play here because you attitude stinks so you left and have a little bitterness towards them.  and heritage is a waste of space on our schedule, they have nothng left and they have nothing coming, we only play them bc we are in the same county and they arent even a challenge anymore, and i think 40+ points is definately a possibility because of how terrible your defense is. i cant help it that all the teams in 4a arent state contenders, but im sure every team you play isnt an all-star team either.

do you know who i am talking about then oldcoach?  your son was one of the best ever to go through MHS, thanks for all his contributions to mhs, Univeristy of tennessee, and my team the Dallas Cowboys

825331617[/snapback]

If that's the case, then I think I know who you are old coach. I think you coached me in midget ball and I grew up in your neighborhood. Did Donnie Amburn live in your neighborhood? If you're who I think you are, I have nothing but respect coach and you know that. Considering I grew up with your kids one street over and learned most of my ball from you.

I might be wrong about who you are though....I assume we're talkin about D. Spradlin above....

i realize your just young rebelraider , but i've got to tell you , i played baseball and football with your dad and uncle from the time i was 9yrs old till i was 18 , i was on those teams with him that you mention , and i can tell you this much , your dad was a great player, and a great guy !! i know for a fact though that he didn't teach you this trash talking you do on here . your not just talking to kids on this site , your talking to adults , and when you claim to be a Maryville fan , you have a responsibility to live up to the high standards that have been set forth for  being a Rebel player and fan  long before even your dad's playing days . your dad and uncle were great athletes for Maryville high school , but they were also class acts that represented their school in a positive way at all times . it's great that your proud of your dad , maybe you should try to be more like him . everytime you disrespect a team on this public forum , your also disrespecting Maryville high school , and everybody who ever went there .

825332247[/snapback]

Guys....good golly....let's keep in mind this is a chat board. Are we not all allowed to express our opinions? These strands take all kinds to make a fun conversation. It takes a Reberon, a Rebelraider, me, you, old coach, ruber, etc. Can we quit lecturing the younger posters? Smack talk, honest talk, funny talk, whatever it might be? It's all just for fun man and all pertinent to the discussion.

I'm not necessarily defending Rebelraider, but he just loves his team and gets carried away (I've seen that in person). But could you imagine how boring it would be if someone didn't stir it up occassionally? It would be like 990AM Talkradio. I like all you guys. Even when some talk trash...that's what makes it fun to me and it shows youth and exuberance. The amalgamation of personalities is key.

i realize your just young rebelraider , but i've got to tell you , i played baseball and football with your dad and uncle from the time i was 9yrs old till i was 18 , i was on those teams with him that you mention , and i can tell you this much , your dad was a great player, and a great guy !! i know for a fact though that he didn't teach you this trash talking you do on here . your not just talking to kids on this site , your talking to adults , and when you claim to be a Maryville fan , you have a responsibility to live up to the high standards that have been set forth for  being a Rebel player and fan  long before even your dad's playing days . your dad and uncle were great athletes for Maryville high school , but they were also class acts that represented their school in a positive way at all times . it's great that your proud of your dad , maybe you should try to be more like him . everytime you disrespect a team on this public forum , your also disrespecting Maryville high school , and everybody who ever went there .

825332247[/snapback]

if you played on those teams then what number were you pepvol? and which did you play with my dad or uncle? and yeah i did learn a little of that trash talkin from him, but most of it just comes from myself. im not disrespecting the other teams, im just saying that i think we are better than they are. i dont think heritage has an iceberg's chance in, well you know the line, of beating us this week and i dont really care who knows it. heath man, heritage isnt gonna be a good game farragut is absolutely terrible too, and you got beat by them, you arent a maryville type contender, sorry man, but its just the facts.