Guest Oakland

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The winner of this game depends which Columbia team shows up. Columbia is a better team than what the previous posters are giving them. They have played very sporadic. If Columbia is focus and comes to play, thry will win. If Siegel ju,ps out to an early lead, Siegel wins. Tough game to call. At this present time, I am leaning toward Columbia.

Thats the way Siegel usually is from what i've seen, but last game Blackman jumped on them early but Siegel kept fighting..and kept their heads up because they still knew they had a chance, and in the forth quarter when Blackman got tired Siegel fought threw adversityand stuck score in there to tie it up. I think that if Siegel plays hard all 4 quarters and keeps the Wing T to a minimum, Siegel will get the first victory

Bobby Sheilds is Columbia's quaterback but he was taken out against hillwood and replaced by sophmore Antres Booker. This kid could be a great one in two years. Columbia has about 5 different guys that run the ball. Two of them are brothers and another one is Fred Sparkmans half or step brother im not sure which. If they would quit throwin interceptions and just run the ball they would be great with such depth in the running game.