Should Players eat before games?

TigersBball42

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't drink milk 30 minutes before an early morning summer practice at Baylor camp.

825329317[/snapback]

Dont drink milk during season, I comes back to haunt you to easily.

On the subject of eating before a game, get some Gatorade and something with some shrot term carbs such as pasta, Pasta will digest the carbs faster and give you the energy much more quickly than lets say a baked potato

Dont drink milk during season, I comes back to haunt you to easily.

On the subject of eating before a game, get some Gatorade and something with some shrot term carbs such as pasta, Pasta will digest the carbs faster and give you the energy much more quickly than lets say a baked potato

825329336[/snapback]

I agree, the milk could wind up in the Tennessee River easily.

Brandon Warren participated in a pep ralley event prior to this years Alcoa-Maryville game. In this event he had to chug a coke. Brandon had multiple problems with cramping throughout the game so I insist on never drinking and kind of coke product before a game. But on the eating side anything with lots of carbs and calories and protein is good, but dont eat too much.

As a former letterman at Cookeville high i would eat whatever i was in the mood for before the game and not worry. Then during pregame warm ups i would be so nervous i would through up all of that days meals. i think it depends on comfort. i liked feeling not full. and i want to say thanks to the franklin county grounds keeper because he had to hose it off the track before last years game. go cavs