Humboldt at Liberty

crusader

While Liberty is vastly improved over last season, I look for Humboldt to win this game. Liberty did play Crocket County alot tougher than I expected. The first Crocket County TD was set up by a gift (the officials missed a blatent holding call) on a long run prior to their first TD. Once Liberty settled down after the first quarter, they played Crocket County really tough.

It is not out of the relm of possibility for Liberty to sneak into the playoffs this season as a 4 seed.

While Liberty is vastly improved over last season, I look for Humboldt to win this game.  Liberty did play Crocket County alot tougher than I expected.  The first Crocket County TD was set up by a gift (the officials missed a blatent holding call) on a long run prior to their first TD.  Once Liberty settled down after the first quarter, they played Crocket County really tough. 

It is not out of the relm of possibility for Liberty to sneak into the playoffs this season as a 4 seed.

825329160[/snapback]

Thanks for the comments. Have you seen Humboldt this year? The Dresden score surprised me. Liberty scrimmaged Dresden and I thought that they lacked team speed. It makes me wonder if we have a chance?

Crusader

Dresden had #5 Hewitt and Humboldt could not stop him for most of the night. The Vikings did stuff a 4th and 2 play that won the game . If Humboldt overlooks Liberty they will lose . Donald #20 is small but fast he seems to be most of Humboldt's offense. Dresden and Humboldt are in the same region and it seems the last few years when they play it is a dogfight. Dresden impressed me Humboldt just big-played them because of their lack of team speed you talked about.

Didn't see any comments on the board after the nail biter this game was. Humboldt scored with about 15 seconds left with a pass from their backup QB set up by a facemask flag. Liberty played them super tough. Liberty is two plays(TD pass given uo to Humboldt and kickoff return to Northside) from being 2-1.

Liberty traveling to McNairy Central will be a good game.

This was a much better game than I expected. I firmly believe that if it were not for that face mask penalty, Liberty would of earned a huge upset win. It was definately one of, if not, the best game of the night in West Tennessee. There was lots of leather popping by both teams in this game. Humboldt has some nice athletes and a good team. Liberty is a team that all others must now take very seriously. While Liberty may be 0-3, they are a much better team than that. I hope that the Liberty players and staff do not loose faith. Good things are coming your way!