Ooltewah @ Chattanooga Central 09112004

basketballisbest

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that.... Central better have a HUGE turnaround for that to happen. Have you seen the Owls play this year?

825330567[/snapback]

The huge turnaround is not committing the turnovers they have been. Just last game for instance, 5 fumbles...3 ints....a blocked punt...and 1 punt return for a td.

All mistakes by central. If you watched the game, you would see no turnovers, or limit them and this is not even a close game. At the end of the game i think players learned what it took to win, limit the mistakes. And if Central limits mistakes, there isn't a team in Chattanooga that can beat them. So, Ooltewah get as comfortable as you want, but I'll tell you this much, on Friday, there will be a whole new respect for these Central Pounders!

Oh im real close to the Snellville area. why do you ask?... it takes me less than 15 minutes to get there! Oh and Im sure I will get the PlusMembership soon. Im looking to get a job by the end of this week, and a membership should be one of my first buys since it is so affordable. Im also looking into getting a truck (a silverado or one of the other large trucks mid to late 90's) so lemme know if you know of anyone who might be willing to give me a deal. Ill talk to you soon... and Ill tell uncel d this much: if Interceptions and fumbles were a problem against East Ridge then yall are gonna be in some serious trouble agains this Owls Defense!! BMI will have your RB's wanting to run and hide after that first hit, and your QB better watch out for Matt Lowe, hes a big play guy!!

I was down there this weekend! And are you serious Uncle, that Central would be the best team inChatt-town? Well crap, if if if if.....I can't stand if's! If Ooltewah's O-Line averaged 6' 5" 350, and IF the LB's were 6'3" 240 and ran 4.2 40's, and IF the WR's were 6' 6" and ran 4.2 40s, and IF the QB was 6'6" 220 and could throw the ball 80 yards, and IF the RBs were 5' 11" 210 and ran 4.0 40s then Ooltewah could beat the Titans! IF!

Grad... What did you eat for dinner last night? You are posting some crazy stuff. HAHA...  The slogan for the Central team this year is    IF, ANDS, OR BUTS.. This is what they will comment with all year long.

825330853[/snapback]

"If" is for past games. Mistakes that can be corrected will be corrected. Fumbles, ints, are mistakes Central makes, not great plays by anyone else. We're 1-2, not satisfied, but we know we are much better than that. It's just time to stop being the better team on paper after the game, but not the best team on the scoreboard.

Who better to do that against than the cocky owls. And Grandma, I'm not saying we are the best team in Chattanooga, but I'm saying that when we put it all together, we can beat any team in Chattanooga. Caldwell who? Meet Robert Woods!

uncle d... woods is a joke compared to caldwell... woods best performance came against Warren County, that team is an embarassment! fact of the matter is, your boys had one good season, and now yall think its gonna happen for you again for some reason... sorry pal, not this season! Owls are gonna roll you over and leave you for dead... hopefully there will be enough of you left for the paramedics to sort out! <_<