Ooltewah @ Chattanooga Central 09112004

basketballisbest

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, InDepth, I think me and you think a lot alike!

My prediction was 52-14. I honestly think Central has the team to keep it close IF, and only IF, Ooltewah slips up. But as I said, Ooltewah seems focused, and I think they're going to bring it on Friday.

I really hate that about the Central QB. I have seen him play, and physically he's got a perfect body for QB. I hope he doesn't have a great game against Ooltewah(nothing personal against him), but I hope he gets back on track and has some fun! That's what everyone forgets. Amongts all this "CoachTing" we should all be worried about having fun on the field! We should all just be thankful our kids have the chance to even be out there!

I think Jones ran the score up on the Owls last year.  I think there will be a message sent this year.  I like Ooltewah by a Bunch.

825331949[/snapback]

What? I don't think that pulling the first team out with 9:00 to play was running up the score. They had 56 at the end of the 3rd qtr. What was he supposed to do, put the JV in after halftime?

BUT, on to Friday's game. Central can make this a contest only if they can eliminate the mental errors they've been making up to this point. I think they came out of the 2nd half last week feeling they can address those. But, if they continue to have 5 TO's & 10+ penalties, the owls could cruise.