Ooltewah @ Chattanooga Central 09112004

basketballisbest

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, i want to say that i think Ooltewah is a very good team and has probably the best running game in the area, maybe the state. I think Ooltewah should and probably will win this game but they do not need to overlook the pounders just yet. If Central can limit the mistakes that have cost them over the last three games they could make this one a close one maybe even pull it out. This game will be a tremendous challenge for the pounders and the coaching staff. One thing i think the pounders should do is try and i say try to limit caldwell on his yards (which will be a very hard thing to do). We know he will get his yards be they need to limit them. I think Central should put 8-9 men in the box and force Ooltewah to pass. But i would not let Caldwell beat me. I think this will be a good game for the communities of Harrison and Ooltewah, and yes this is a rivalry because it is in each others back yard contrary to what some people believe. I can't wait till Friday gets here...

Ooltewah 31

Central 17

picking with my head not my heart!!

GO POUNDERS!!!!

The question Sarge is do you know who I am????? You should, because I have the same role that I did when you were in school. And In Depth, I have an idea who you are (I have it narrowed down to 2 people and I have been known to be wrong, but not often.)

825332161[/snapback]

Just like IMAOWL Said we all know the man. Good luck this year AKA M.H. Keep up the good work. We all love the work you do for our beloved school. Thank you for your dedication for so many years.

First of all, i want to say that i think Ooltewah is a very good team and has probably the best running game in the area, maybe the state.  I think Ooltewah should and probably will win this game but they do not need to overlook the pounders just yet.  If Central can limit the mistakes that have cost them over the last three games they could make this one a close one maybe even pull it out.  This game will be a tremendous challenge for the pounders and the coaching staff.  One thing i think the pounders should do is try and i say try to limit caldwell on his yards (which will be a very hard thing to do).  We know he will get his yards be they need to limit them.  I think Central should put 8-9 men in the box and force Ooltewah to pass.  But i would not let Caldwell beat me.  I think this will be a good game for the communities of Harrison and Ooltewah, and yes this is a rivalry because it is in each others back yard contrary to what some people believe.  I can't wait till Friday gets here...

Ooltewah 31

Central 17

picking with my head not my heart!!

GO POUNDERS!!!!

825332331[/snapback]

Well, that is very modest and unbiased of you... hats off... good luck on Friday.

no they have been very modest for the most part but a couple think it will be a close game and you never know.. football is a strange sport and if ooltewah comes out not ready to play than it could be close... and if and i say IF they stop caldwell things could get interesting just because woods (the QB for Ooltewah) has not had to pass it much this year... but overall i am picking a big ooltewah win just because Gatewood has always preached that you never overlook a team!!

Ooltewah 48

Central 13