Ooltewah @ Chattanooga Central 09112004

basketballisbest

Ok i know yall hate my guts but i cant take this anymore. Ill say that you are all right, both central and ooltewah fans. First ill say that central beat ooltewah last year really by something like 56-14 they put the JV in and ooltewah's varsity raped them a little and got some points on the board....big men yall should be proud. Central needs to relize that they cant keep talking "o well we had too many penalties and turnovers" sure it stinks but thats what makes a team lose and a team win thats the game the better team wins no matter what. you make more penalties and that makes you a worse team. Woods will run the ball alot and he will have well over 100 yards i think central will come to play and i know that they seem to be improvng week after week. will central win? i dont know that remains to be seen last year i could have told you before the year started but like everyone knows that was last year and central and ooltewah both have changed. should be a good game those who think it will be a blow out are in for a treat.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i know yall hate my guts but i cant take this anymore. Ill say that you are all right, both central and ooltewah fans. First ill say that central beat ooltewah last year really by something like 56-14 they put the JV in and ooltewah's varsity raped them a little and got some points on the board....big men yall should be proud. Central needs to relize that they cant keep talking "o well we had too many penalties and turnovers" sure it stinks but thats what makes a team lose and a team win thats the game the better team wins no matter what. you make more penalties and that makes you a worse team. Woods will run the ball alot and he will have well over 100 yards i think central will come to play and i know that they seem to be improvng week after week. will central win? i dont know that remains to be seen last year i could have told you before the year started but like everyone knows that was last year and central and ooltewah both have changed. should be a good game those who think it will be a blow out are in for a treat.

825331772[/snapback]

Quite possibly the most intelligent post ever by a Central fan! PurplePounderFootball, I don't hate you. I now like you! I agree with IMAowl that this could be close. But I think Ooltewah shows up with the same intensity that they left with last Friday. Ooltewah scores 50!

I just can't believe someone said Central was too fast for Ooltewah. Its funny, McMinn thought they were too fast for the Owls as well.... I think we saw how thay turned out. The Owls have tons of team speed. They also hit people hard, and have the brawn to back up their pace. I just really see Ooltewah running up the score just to let Central know that last year was a fluke...

Grad, I got you some info on the QB deal. I am not sure if someone else has already got to your question or not, but Cornett did not quit the team but however he is upset with the criticism. I think that the kid has tons of talent, he just can't seem to put it together, and that may be what he is tire of hearing.

Now on to the game..

Well, I think that Ooltewah will come away with a victory on this one. I think that Woods is a good back, but Central has not seen anything like Caldwell all year, in fact no one has excpet the three teams Ooltewah defeated. Caldwell will give Hayes and the Central defense tons of trouble. He turned me into a believer after shredding McMinns D. Williams will have another big game I believe too. I predict that Ooltewah holds Woods to less than a 100 on the ground and Cornett struggles with Ooltewah's speed. Caldwell gets 1,000 on the year and the Owls move to 4-0.

Ooltewah 51

Central 13

thumb