Ooltewah @ Chattanooga Central 09112004

basketballisbest

Too bad we know whats coming when we play you guys. You do not have a QB at all so I'm guessing you will RUN everyplay. Just a little secret... If you don't pass against Ooltewah you will not win... SORRY!!!

825330960[/snapback]

we will probably have to get about 40 carries out of woods this week, lol...he better bring his track shoes. I'm thinking the way we run the ball and speed advantage we have over ooltewah, he will be running all night. he's really all we got. great running and a sound defense, wins for me.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we will probably have to get about 40 carries out of woods this week, lol...he better bring his track shoes. I'm thinking the way we run the ball and speed advantage we have over ooltewah, he will be running all night. he's really all we got. great running and a sound defense, wins for me.

825331004[/snapback]

I couldn't say it better myself UncleEd! Great running game and sound defense win for me!

You just correctly described Ooltewah's football team!

I just cant wait to see what all happens friday night. I think that if the o-line comes to play friday night for central they will be in good shape. Caldwell is good, but i dont think hes too good to get past centrals defense. he may have 100 yards on the ground but it wont be like his past three games. weiss will have the line ready and hayes will have the D ready and ooltewah better be in for a long night!!!!!!!!!!!

GO POUNDERS!!!!!!

IMAOWL

We called ourselves the 911 defense these guys this year remind me and others of ourselves but with better results of course but with the same physical excitement and love for the game. I know this because I helped coach the Sr & Jr in middle school and I knew Ooltewah had something special at that time. Great group of kids and I only wish that I had the time to continue coaching. Right now it looks like I’ll be coaching softball with two seven year old girls took second in the nationals this year. Good Luck with LBs there a great squad. And BMI & Company good luck this season along with our with our Great O. State Bound!

One of the coaches that knows you would like for me to continue the story of this year so here is the post again.

General Gatewood and his hungry owls are looking for their next prey. In week one they marched into Red Bank looking for the once mighty lions and found only a few cubs in their den which wasn’t enough for the Old James County Legion. Week two some hyped up East Ridge pioneers decided to march their air wagons into the Nest to lay their claim after their thumping of the Bears in their first test. But they found out quickly that the Owls Nest wasn’t as peaceful as they thought when disturbed and ran home crying to their mommas. Week three a band of McMinn Cherokee warriors tried to sneak into the nest only to find the owls ready and looking for a good fight, the only problem they thought they were warriors and found that they were only big talking pups which angered Gatewoods Owls and sent them back on I-75 trail to Athens with their tails between their legs.