• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
etownrunnercc

A/AA Cross Country "Who has it?"

won(spelling?)(thanks kpatt)

825342319[/snapback]

Wow, that was funny. Do you do stand up because that was just hilarious. Making fun of me because i spelled something wrong. Where do you get your material because that was so fresh. WOW!

Wow, that was funny.  Do you do stand up because that was just hilarious.  Making fun of me because i spelled something wrong.  Where do you get your material because that was so fresh.  WOW!

825342784[/snapback]

In the words of a very wise woman named Barb: Sarcasm Kills

Wow, that was funny.  Do you do stand up because that was just hilarious.  Making fun of me because i spelled something wrong.  Where do you get your material because that was so fresh.  WOW!

825342784[/snapback]

past kpatt quotes:

"WOW, that had to have been the most insulting post i have ever read. HAHAHA, I just cant believe how funny you are. I have one response to your post, POO."

"Impressively humorous. Not!"

" Im sure youve heard worse jokes dude. Stop trying to make saywhat feel bad and just talk."

QUOTE (fastkid101010 @ May 27 2004 - 11:51 PM)

Dont read this if you guys are running tommorow you need to go to bed, we've got the state meet tommorow, fortunately i wont be running until the afternoon so its ok.

"By putting that post, you are keeping them awake because they werent sure what you were talking about and wanted to read it. They stayed awake to read you silly little post. Good Job! "

" If you noticed, he put a sarcasm sign on the bottom of his post buddy."

" FANTACULOUS!"

Do you not want to just punch this guy in the face??

past kpatt quotes:

"WOW, that had to have been the most insulting post i have ever read. HAHAHA, I just cant believe how funny you are. I have one response to your post, POO."

"Impressively humorous. Not!"

" Im sure youve heard worse jokes dude. Stop trying to make saywhat feel bad and just talk."

QUOTE (fastkid101010 @ May 27 2004 - 11:51 PM)

Dont read this if you guys are running tommorow you need to go to bed, we've got the state meet tommorow, fortunately i wont be running until the afternoon so its ok.

"By putting that post, you are keeping them awake because they werent sure what you were talking about and wanted to read it. They stayed awake to read you silly little post. Good Job! "

" If you noticed, he put a sarcasm sign on the bottom of his post buddy."

" FANTACULOUS!"

Do you not want to just punch this guy in the face??

825346217[/snapback]

Why dont you do it if you even know who i am. Since you call me "this guy", you obviously have no idea who i am. thats the beauty of these boards, very few people know who you are so you can act however you want. One question, do you just stalk me on these boards, just waiting for the right oppurtunity to say something this, because if you do thats pretty weird. Anyways, those were only like 6 posts out of about 70 ive put. Everyone at some point puts stupid things on these boards, and those are mine. BIG DEAL! So, just ignore me if you don't like what i post, or get used to it.

oh brother . . .

one would think it admirable to not hide behind a screenname.

825346485[/snapback]

That is true, but im still an immature sophomore who doesnt do anything admirable and thinks almost anything is funny.

once again i have to say adam green of elizabethton he got 5th place in the small school race at the tennessee classic and the only ones to beat him were guys from private schools and a cuple guys from out of state his time was a 16:07 and he is getting faster every week