"Grad's Greatest"

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooltewah is actually annexed by chattanooga now so its actually in the city not just a close proximity to it, and there are plenty of nice homes there, i mean peyton manning did buy a house there once so you can't say anything, and people all the time talk about how beautiful the area is so you have no argument with all that, ooltewah is a nice peaceful little area, and is still actually in chattanooga

Ooltewah has great neighborhoods, beautiful scenery, proximity to the lake(im guessing yall do too since its everywhere in southeast tn), and obviously is part of Chattanooga now. as far as your test scores theory goes... if you dont have a downtown part of a city then you down have urban schools which traditionally have the lowest test scores of all regional areas of a metropolis. Counties such as yours have no such problems thanks to their being in the "middle of nowhere".and no i do not need to take notice, because I live in Atlanta Georgia, actually just outside in a little town called Lilburn(maybe youve heard of our local High School PARKVIEW... several levels above anything the entire state of Tennessee has to offer. <_< ) And Im taking a job offer in 12 months to work in London(near Chelsea), so Ive got even less to think about some middle of nowhere place like Dunlap Tennessee! Thanks for playing, but if you wanna talk you need to try and get on my level first! thumb

somebody said something bout population increasing so it makes there town big. Niota's population is increasing too. it's now 103 and it was 100 doesn't mean it's big.

825331699[/snapback]

Nobody said anything about the population increase making it a large town, that's just in your head so you could come up with a smart response. What it does mean is that people are being drawn here, manufacturing jobs are becoming more available and homes are being built left and right, unlike Hamilton County which barely has any population growth. And there are plenty of lower-income students here too, all of them count in test scores. Comparing football scores of opponents to predict a game involving another opponent rarely works unless it's a huge blowout and even then it's not always accurate, every game is different. And the only time I ever remember Sequatchie playing Ooltewah was in a scrimmage, doesn't mean anything really but in varsity vs varsity play the Owls got it handed to them. Gatewood was already there so don't blame it on Williams. While we're on Ooltewah, does anybody know the single-season rushing record in Hamilton County, it was broke a couple of years ago but I don't remember if it was your guy or the back from East Ridge. One had career, the other had single-season, your back this year seems like he has a good chance to beat it.

...."Grad's Greatests"....After Week 2....

TW/LW. Team Name

1/1. LFO

2/2. Soddy Daisy

3/3. Ooltewah

4/4. McCallie

5/6. Baylor

6/5. Boyd Buc

7/8. Tyner

8/NR. Cleveland

9/7. Hixson

10/10. East Ridge

And I know some of "your" teams are missing, but I do not consider McMinn County in the Chattanooga Area. I almost don't think Cleveland is. And I'm going to hear it that LFO isn't in TN, but they are closer to downtown Chattanooga than Ooltewah or Soddy are, so don't even argue that one!

825330659[/snapback]

I agree with the top ten..but why do u not almost consider Cleveland in the Chattanooga area??