"Grad's Greatest"

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was glad to see the Williams kid run the ball well. I hate to see that he had kind of got lost in the shuffle of backs their awhile back. Because if I remember right the kid had a spectacular year feeling in for Foster when he was hurt 2 years ago. Last year he just seemed to get lost in the mix, as well as this year until last week. I hope he continues to get more carries.

thumb

Here are the Massey computer rankings for all the teams that could be considered Southeast Tennessee or Chattanooga television/newspaper coverage area. Computers can lie but it seems pretty close to what most everybody is putting in here. There is an awful lot of data on the site but if I read it right his computer was 88 percent right in picking games last week so maybe there is something to it. It seems to put in an awful lot of different variables. The number after the team is ranking statewide. I think Central is a little low but they have two losses and the team they beat, Warren, ranked like 250 so all the computer can do is add things up.

1-McCallie (30)

2-Baylor (31)

3-Soddy-Daisy (45)

4-Rhea County (50)

5-Ooltewah (52)

6-Tyner (63)

7-Boyd-Buchanan (69)

8-Cleveland (71)

9-Hixson (94)

10-McMinn County (98)

11-East Ridge (112)

12-Sequatchie County (119)

13-Walker Valley (123)

14-South Pittsburg (140)

15-Polk County (155)

16-Marion County (156)

17-Sweetwater (157)

18-Chattanooga Central (168)

19-Grundy County (174)

20-Red Bank (176)

21-Notre Dame (194)

22-Bradley Central (199)

23-Whitwell (207)

24-Howard (213)

25-Sequoyah (222)

26-Brainerd (243)

27-Meigs County (250)

28-McMinn Central (270)

29-Taft Youth Center (in Bledsoe County) (273)

30-Bledsoe County (276)

31-Tellico Plains (277)

32-Copper Basin (291)

33-Lookout Valley (298)

34-Temple (304)

35-Grace (305)

36-David Brainerd (320)

out of 322 total teams, but it included a few jv squads for some reason. #1 in all divisions is Christian Brothers. I think MBA was second and Riverdale third.

Edited by Indian

this last week i say yeah give to braswell, but the week before i think caldwell should have won hands down oh well if it was a coinflip both weeks then why did you give it to the same guy both times, you should have split it

825332144[/snapback]

but if he flipped the coin 2 weeks in a row and the same guy won both times y split it? :lol: