FARRAGUT VS. BEARDEN

tonymontana

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think that Bearden has the capabilities that they usually have. Thus the 50-6 spanking by DB. I think farragut will be able to move the ball freely against what seems to be an inexperienced defense. but as bud previously stated, since these two teams hate each other, it will keep the game fairly close throughout

Bearden 3

Farragut 17

I say those who are predicting an Adrmiral blowout are not taking the rivalry factor into consideration. Past history has shown a close game no matter the talent level. This year could possibly be the exception, but I will still predict a close game.

Bearden has absolutely nothing to loose. Keys to the game for Bearden:

1. Receivers...you have to catch the football when Pickle gets it to you. If you don't, it's going to be a long, long night.

2. Offensive line has got to create some holes. Rogers has wheels, but they have to give him some daylight.

3. Eliminate the turnovers!

4. Michael Reagan will have to have a good night, particularily if it becomes a defensive game.

No prediction...just looking for a good ball game.