Can CBHS be beaten?

CBHSFootball/Wrestling

I think CBHS will beat Briarcrest because last week we had sucess throwing the ball against Germantown and Briarcrest's secondary is "less than stellar" they are big an physical up front and we r small but we r physical up front and as I have said before Henry harris is a great running back but we have a young, small line and I think we will be throwing the ball a lot Friday night. My prediction: CBHS 27 Briarcrest 7

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

acmoney Posted Today, 09:46 PM

Was BA not predicted to be the best team in DII 3A this year?.....I would just think with the Brothers beating BA that there is a better than 50% chance that they will win state....

CBHS has demonstrated that they may very well be the team to beat in DII-AAA.

However, there are at least four teams (and perhaps) five that could

post a DII-AAA win on any given Friday night. Don't get too comfortable

with a 3 point win. It's a long season.

hey kevdawg did you walk on at vanderbilt.  i may have heard some rumors

825339146[/snapback]

I know you're not asking me, but, yeah, he's walking on there. Well, at least that what Br. Robert said, and I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about. Hey, Kevin, any chance your brother comes back to CBHS? When I found out he left, I was mad. I hope he comes back.

And for any mods on here: Why can't you write the word "Pi$sed"? It changes it to "Upset". That's rediculous. That's not even a bad word, and everyone that reads this board has got to be old enough to have heard curse words before.

Edited by PurpleWave06

I'm coming from out of town, so I hope this is a good game. Hopefully IVAN will not leave its effect. CBHS is good, but struggled against G'town. Late score and interception made the difference, looks like BCHS has been improving since I last saw them at the Liberty Bowl. This should be a good matchup, whichever team can limit their turnovers, have good special teams play, and not give up the big play(s) on defense will win this one. BCHS is the underdog so I'll give the win to them, CBHS is probably overlooking BCHS for their MUS matchup later...

Players to watch

CBHS- Mosby and Harris

BCHS - "BIG" Mike Oher, Jackson and a host of others not sure of their names.