LA@Trousdale?

chillin

I never said the LA offense was the RUNNING REBS I merely stated that LA has the best talent in the region  in my opinion. As for the Smith Co. game LA killed themselves with mental mistakes which eventually did them in. I dont know if you saw the game or not 55 but Cates came within a hair twice breaking the game winner. Like I said if LA can learn from that game good things could happen. Im anxious to see how the rest of the region fares against a Maynord coached team. We came up a little short this time around but were hoping for another opportunity down the road.

825339977[/snapback]

Hey well worry about TC instead of facing the Owls again. A hair of breaking the game winner, but he did not because of the SC D. Yes, LA probably has more talent in the region than anyone, but they make too many dumb mistakes. Good luck to LA this week against Trousdale Co you are entering an hostile environment and come ready to play because Clint usually never loses two in a row at home so bring your "A" game. Like I said before good luck to both teams in this great region game.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fellow upper-cumberlander i thought i would put in my two cents. although i have not seen trousdale county where ever that is i have seen LA at their scrimmage of Cookeville and i was thoroughly impressed. they are pretty physical and the cates kid seems to be pretty good. since i have heard nothing of TC i am gonna say livingston has something pretty good this year other than girls basketball, good luck from down the highway.

LA-21

TC-7

Believe me oldsc7. Im well aware of how hard it is to win at hartsville. I played against them before you were born. There right there along side the Brentwoods the Riverdales when it comes to TRADITION. Im not overlooking anyone. LA will get their butts kicked if they go to TC and play like they did at SC. CAV43 thanks for the compliments. Good Luck to the CAVS this year hope than can return to the playoffs again this time. Their off to a good start with the big win against coffee co. Coach Medlin is an long time friend of mine. Glad to see hes still coaching.

I never said the LA offense was the RUNNING REBS I merely stated that LA has the best talent in the region  in my opinion. As for the Smith Co. game LA killed themselves with mental mistakes which eventually did them in. I dont know if you saw the game or not 55 but Cates came within a hair twice breaking the game winner. Like I said if LA can learn from that game good things could happen. Im anxious to see how the rest of the region fares against a Maynord coached team. We came up a little short this time around but were hoping for another opportunity down the road.

825339977[/snapback]

Yes, I was at the game, and yes Cates was on the verge a couple of times. Lets not forget the owls turned it over I think three times too, so they shot themselves in the foot a couple of times as well . I'm a wildcat fan too, but just worried they may be gettin a little too much credit at times. they are a good team, and have more skilled players than in the past few years. I just really want to see them reach their full potential. do yo know if they are conditioning anymore? they were really sucking wind hard at the sc game. thumb