Bucs @ Whitwell

footballrox

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Whitwell needs a kicker they have to wait for a middle-schooler to come up... How would you get one?

If Whitwell needs a QB they will have to wait for a middle-schooler to come up... How would you get one?

If you don't see the difference, then...

Maybe just maybe that would explain why Boyd is so much better then the competition in 1-A.

You have a great team, but there is a reason you do.

That is all I have to say about it.

825341253[/snapback]

SCHS Tribe,

Don't be a coward and insinuate! Have the guts to say stuff instead of imply it. And here's a clue for you...Boyd gets its players from the middle school too.

Shame on you.

SCHS Tribe,

Don't be a coward and insinuate!  Have the guts to say stuff instead of imply it.  And here's a clue for you...Boyd gets its players from the middle school too. 

Shame on you.

825341805[/snapback]

So all the players on your team came up thru the school system locally (home-grown). Is that what you’re saying?

I'm tired and if you believe all your kids are locals I could never convince you otherwise. You guys gotta great team. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited by SCHSTribe

Boyd is the better football team. I am a Whitwell High graduate, and very proud of it. My brother playes at Boyd, and is a very good football player for them. Whitwell has a great team on them this year, the second best team in the region. However, they can not compete. Mark my words Boyd is the better program by far. 1 state to none, the only time we got close was 91' 13 years ago, can't compete. I really wish they could, but i have seen the bucs play, and they are the better team. THEY WILL DEFEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.......so your saying that the Bucs can play there 2nd string and still beat Whitwell? I would love to see that happen. I am pretty sure that Whitwell is working harder than the Bucs. The Bucs are looking at this game as not a football game, but as a pee-wee game. I'm going to tell everyone one thing, if the Bucs think they can take it easy on Whitwell, they have something else coming for them. BUCS, WATCH OUT, THE TIGERS WILL COME AFTER YALL HARD!! Words of advice, don't look past Whitwell!!

825341569[/snapback]

I have seen their second string and yes they would beat Whitwell. I think their 2nd string is the 2nd best team in the region easily.

To SCHStribe and KRP:

Boyd's kicker has been there since pre-k and he lives 5 miles from the school. The next kicker will come from the JV or the middle school, not doubt. Where did the "next" qb come from? Oh the naysayers said that when Healy left it was all over, but the coach's son stepped up nicely( by the way, he's been there since he was 9.) Yes there are a few players from out of county or across county, but as I understand it Marion and Sequatchie both have open zone school choices. Can't kids choose from a couple of schools over there? If you want to take issue with someone, ask the parents of the kids who transferred, not the school that they chose.

By the way, to even insinuate that Boyd manipulates enrollment to get more guys is so off-base it is funny. It only makes you appear ignorant of the facts and petty as a competitor. I know you don't want that.

Don't hate success, copy it! That is what Boyd did with it's program. Boyd succeeds as a football team because of coaching, training, hours of video study, and great community support- and they do it with undersized players (except Payne, he's a brute!) It took 7 years to get where they are and it"ll take you that long also if you start today. I have lots of friends in the valley and they are great people. Y'all could do it if you worked it right. I'd love to see y'all whip SP all over the field!!

I know there is a chance Boyd could overlook this game, but the coaches and parents won't let that happen.