Bucs @ Whitwell

footballrox

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pirate1achamps is just not thinking clearly. you just want boyd gone so SP doesn't get whipped every year by boyd or some team from nashville. peace. good luck next year.

825343546[/snapback]

Yeah okay...they've beat us for the last 4 years....Big Deal. How many years in a row were they absolutely humiliated by South Pittsburg? Hey, and we get our players from South Pittsburg only.

Pirate1AChanps, I would be a fool to say that the beatings Boyd has been giving SP the last couple of years can equal those recieved in the past, but I can say that Boyd is a GREAT team and that they are the defending region and state champions. By the way, the kids who play for Boyd now have never lost to SP and could care less about 5, 10, 15 years ago. That's right the players at SP are 0-???? against BOYD! Go Bucs!!!

Pirate1AChanps, I would be a fool to say that the beatings Boyd has been giving SP the last couple of years can equal those recieved in the past, but  I can say that Boyd is a GREAT team and that they are the defending region and state champions.  By the way, the kids who play for Boyd now have never lost to SP and could care less about 5, 10, 15 years ago.  That's right the players at SP are 0-???? against BOYD!  Go Bucs!!!

825343641[/snapback]

My point exactly. EVERYONE THAT READS THIS POST - check the attitudes of this fine Christian school called Boyd Buchanan from ALL the BB posting people. Is this the Christian example school you would want your kids to go to? where one of the BB posters said "we focus on academics and spirituality"

YEAH RIGHT

Pirate,

I don't know anything about some shadowy 'big money people' who are running Boyd. I think you watch too much X-Files.

I don't know who you are, but you sound angry. I am not angry at anyone, just upset that some people continue to insult good kids and good people who they do not know.

If you guys are going to continue to imply dishonesty and corruption where I know it isn't, I will continue to tell you you are wrong.

Now maybe we should let people get back to talking about the game instead of venting their frustrations. If not then maybe a Moderator should lock the thread down and move it to the Public/Private board.

Edited by Baldcoach

If Whitwell needs a kicker they have to wait for a middle-schooler to come up... How would you get one?

If Whitwell needs a QB they will have to wait for a middle-schooler to come up... How would you get one?

If you don't see the difference, then...

Maybe just maybe that would explain why Boyd is so much better then the competition in 1-A.

You have a great team, but there is a reason you do.

That is all I have to say about it.

825341253[/snapback]

You want some cheese with that WHINE, if your going to cry go to another post this is for Boyd and Whitwell prediction and please get over the Marion Co. beating. Number 8 in the state yea right. (Har-har-har)

"I have read this thread til I'm sick of it. Yeah Boyd is a decent team. So what!?! My problem with you guys is you are so cocky and stuck on yourself..."

Did I read this correctly? Is this a S. Pittsburg fan finding fault with another team for being cocky and stuck on themselves? Does anyone else find that funny???

Boyd hasn't lost a playoff or regular season game to another regional team since 2001. A program like that is expected to have some level of a cocky attitude. Whitwell is working hard to be a better team. A team like that is expected to say "we're gonna give you a tough game." (Bitter teams just make accusations.) This is football, not a knitting competition, ladies. This kind of talk is a part of football. If it makes you sick, then don't read it.

P.S. Your ID name is out of date. I believe that title belongs to us. thumb

My point exactly.  EVERYONE THAT READS THIS POST - check the attitudes of this fine Christian school called Boyd Buchanan from ALL the BB posting people.  Is this the Christian example school you would want your kids to go to?  where one of the BB posters said "we focus on academics and spirituality" 

YEAH RIGHT

825343659[/snapback]

Pirate1achamps: I don't usually agree with your posts, but in this one I totally agree with you 100%. It seems real hyprotical of the BB fans with the rhetoric they are spewing. It's not one you would expect from a "Christian" institution. It sort of reminds me of the old soviet union dialogue with terms like "superior coaches and athletes, dominating, etc). I also remember (and played) against BB in the old days when EVERYONE dominated them. I can't seem to remember anybody bragging about it because it was almost embarrassing. Having said that, one of my old teammates has a son on this year's team ... who happens to be from Whitwell. I'm happy for him and the success he is having. But when I read posts from some BB fans, it just really turns my stomach. I just take it with a grain of salt and move on. I also believe that BB belongs in DII. I don't mind playing them, but they shouldn't be in a D1 region. Those who say the playing field is un-even are correct. I say lump them in with ND, Knox Catholic, and BGA. If you dominate those teams, then brag about it.