DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should stick to basketball. The OR game was as tight as you ever want a game to be. Whit the end of the 4th qtr..... 4 fingers were held high on both sides of the crowd. And both crowds believed their team would win.

Let's please put the OR game behind us and look to Jeff Co.... Unlike OR, this is a conference game and it is huge. We must protect our house.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Well, the game may have been just as you said. I wasn't there, but if DB is better than Oak Ridge, then Jeff Co. should not be able to keep up with them.

But that's why you play the games, because these things are always decided there on the field. I don't really have a preference as to who might win this game, since I am not from your area. It just seemed that a 17 pt spread was pretty significant.

I decided to read the article on the game and did seem to be a tight one. So, you may have a point. That doesn't mean the DB/JC game will be close. The game will be played, though, on the field, not in these posts.

Hey Basketballisbest kid. I really dont think you know what your talkin about. So please just shut up. I just have one thing to say at this point. This is 5A football and anything can happen. Yes we know DB is good. We will tell you DB is good. I really hope my patriots can pull it off but know matter what happens I think its goin to be a closer game then what some people think. OK BASKETBALL KID.

I'll be very surprised if DB has any trouble with Jefferson County.  Blowing out Oak Ridge is pretty convincing for me.

825337138[/snapback]

I honestly don't see a blowout. JC is playing inspired football and will be hyped after handing it to West in one of the biggest rivalry games in the state. Also, this JC team has no real big-name superstars like last year. There is no hype surrounding this team and they play together well. From what I see, the attitudes are great. It's just the talent that DB posseses that I worry about. ;)

Jeff shut down a 2 backs from west that are by far better than DBs running backs

Jeff got to the QB with a huge line in from west that would tower over DBs

Jeff scored 28 points on a incredable d-fence

Db d-fence is not as good as west

they wont be able to stop that knock your head off attitude every kid on this jeff team has

they wont break the bonds this team has

so if jeff hold Db to under 20 points and or has 5 sacks countless hurrys and knockdowns it will be close at the end i think defending the pass wont be that impossibly hard since they really dont have a running game threat to this jeffco front 7 at all

Jeff shut down a 2 backs from west that are by far better than DBs running backs

Jeff got to the QB with a huge line in from west that would tower over DBs

Jeff scored 28 points on a incredable d-fence

Db d-fence is not as good as west

they wont be able to stop that knock your head off attitude every kid on this jeff team has

they wont break the bonds this team has

so if jeff hold Db to under 20 points and or has 5 sacks countless hurrys and knockdowns it will be close at the end  i think defending the pass wont be that impossibly hard since they really dont have a running game threat to this jeffco front 7 at all

825337606[/snapback]

Are you out of your mind?

1. It doesn`t matter that we shut down West's RB's,DB doesn`t run the ball like West.The only good our front 7 can do is gett to the QB

2. What game were you watching,we very rarely got to the QB(I don`t think we sacked him at all)

3. Mo West defense stunk,everyone knew that coming.They lost almost everyone off the great D they had last year.I knew coming in that we would score some points.

4. You can forget about holding DB to under 20 pts,unless we control the clock the WHOLE game.

5. You don`t think defending the pass will be that hard? We have the shortest,slowest secondary Jeff Co has ever had,and you don`t think it will be that hard?

6. It doesn`t matter that our front 7 is great,the game will be won or lost in the secondary.Our secondary has been the weakness of the defense all year(they played alot better last game though) When you play a team whose strong point is the passing game,against a team whose weak point is in the secondary.....bad things happen.