DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

Jeff got to the QB with a huge line in from west that would tower over DBs

Jeff scored 28 points on a incredable d-fence

Db d-fence is not as good as west

they wont be able to stop that knock your head off attitude every kid on this jeff team has

they wont break the bonds this team has

825337606[/snapback]

First off, Huge lines doesn't always mean that they can pass block good. Pass blocking is a mixture of technique and good agile feet, and thats two things that this db line has.

Second of all, DB doesn't have a good defense????

Then how did they keep an extremely talented Oak Ridge team, that had scored 60 and 70 points in the first two games, to 31 points?

I'm not saying that this isn't gonna be a close game, because as I have said before I think it will be a 4 quarters football game, I'm just saying that if your gonna talk smack, you oughta atleast know a little of what your talking about

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC4life you talk some crap. So do you #1footballfaninjct. West D is not as bad as you say it is JC. You really need to get a clue. But #1football fan give me a break DB is not goin to be as easy as you say it is. Whats wrong with you people we have one fan that thinks we are gonna kill DB and another that thinks we dont even have a shot. BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG!!! I think alot of others will agree with me. We do have a shot because we are a solid football team. We play well together and if we really want it we might take it. But In other words we will NOT blow DB out. NO WAY! Their QB is really really good and I think they will pass on us. For the run I dont think they will run on us to much. For their D I believe we will have to push it like we did against west. We drove the ball down their throats everytime we got a shot. I Hope we can pull it off but we will just have to see how practice goes and how much our boys want it this friday night. Goodluck to both teams this week and may god bless.

Edited by danny1968

JC4life you talk some crap.  So do you #1footballfaninjct.  West D is not as bad as you say it is JC.  You really need to get a clue.  But #1football fan give me a break DB is not goin to be as easy as you say it is.  Whats wrong with you people we have one fan that thinks we are gonna kill DB and another that thinks we dont even have a shot. BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG!!! I think alot of others will agree with me.  We do have a shot because we are a solid football team.  We play well together and if we really want it we might take it.  But In other words we will NOT blow DB out.  NO WAY!  Their QB is really really good and I think they will pass on us.  For the run I dont think they will run on us to much.  For their D I believe we will have to push it like we did against west.  We drove the ball down their throats everytime we got a shot.  I Hope we can pull it off but we will just have to see how practice goes and how much our boys want it this friday night.  Goodluck to both teams this week and may god bless.

825337837[/snapback]

For the record I never said we didn`t have a shot.We have a small chance if and only if,we control the ball for long drives,and get ALOT of pressure on Duran. There is no way I see us holding DB under 20,we will have to score some points.

I guess some of the fans on this thread don't want to hear another point of view. Telling someone to just shut up is not an argument. It is perfectly fine to have your opinions; but so should others.

From what I have seen, particularly with DB's triumph over Oak Ridge and Jeff Co's loss to a weaker Rhea County, makes me think that this will likely not be a close game.

But as some have mentioned before, that is why you play the game. You just never know. If the outcome was automatice, there would be no need to play.

So, good luck to both teams.

From what I have seen, particularly with DB's triumph over Oak Ridge and Jeff Co's loss to a weaker Rhea County, makes me think that this will likely not be a close game.

825338163[/snapback]

Hey, teams evolve for the better over the course of a few weeks. And after watching the West game, Jeff. Co. has done just that. Watch out for them. This week should be fun.

well for one, jeff didnt get to our qb once, so whats this about pressuring minnich? they didnt. and as much as DB passes i'd say they can pass block well. i do think that jason yeary will cause some trouble in that backfield though. good luck both teams.

Minnich is one of the worst h.s. quarterbacks i've seen.....give Nick King, Brian Hill or even Logan Wild a chance