DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

DB VS JEFF CO.

It will be great to get back to J Fred Johnson Stadium after 2 very long long long road trips to Knoxville and Oak Ridge. But winning the games makes the miles go by a little quicker. (*_-)

DB has pretty much dominated this series since going to 5A. I remeber a Playoff loss to the Patriots, but that may be the only loss GMan has against themsince '93. I will check that out when I get to the office.

Jeff Co... started with a loss to Rhea Co, but now it looks like they may be feeling prett good about things with a couple of wins, especially after beating MoWest Friday night.

Let's try and keep this string decent.

See you in Kingsport on Sept. 17

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see J. Fred being packed to the gills more then usual next week, after the big win over OR. Everyone was to see this team play. I will make it up there to see them before this season is over, I will probably wait till playoffs.

A question for anyone that knows Lamon or Duran. Does anyone know of the main colleges that are recuriting them? Lamon is the only one listed on rivals100.com but there is not list of schools for him.

To say that I`m worried about my Patriots this week is a HUGE understatement.DB will be the best team will we face all year,unless we some how make it to the semi's.Unlike the past games,we can`t depend on our front 7 to shut the opponet down.What DB does on offense the best,is what we do on defense the worst.The ONLY way we have a chance in this game is if we can pressure Duran ALL game long,our secondary is not good enough to cover unless we get tons of pressure.Lamon,and the rest of the DB WR's will tower over all of our defensive backs except Shane Acuff.We will have to get some turnovers to win as well(they are very hard to come by against DB)I would say there's a good chance Dallas Crouch will get a good amount of playing time in the secondary just because he's not short.We will have to control the ball for long drives on offense,just so we can keep the ball away from the DB offense.We had a 10 min, 20 play,98 yd drive last night against Mo West and we will need drives like that this week.Of course OR scored what 31pts at home and still didn`t win,we have to go up to DB and try to pull it off.We have to play perfect,its as simple as that,playing a perfect game :D Thats not too much to ask right?

We're gonna gear up for another 4 quarters football game, except this time it has region and conference significance. The team knows this and is not gonna take any game for granted, we will play as hard against them as we did against Oak Ridge, one thing about this team, is exactly that, its a team. Ive never been around a group of people who are as close of friends as this team is, and I've never seen a football team who has loved to play the game and had more fun doing it then this team

How is JC's defensive front? Very big?  Quick?

825336940[/snapback]

Our front 7 is very good,we have had two shutouts in a row.The front 7 flies to ball all game long,and is very hard to run on.I would like to see us get more pressure on the QB than we do however.Unless DB plans on running the game alot,they will be able to move the ball.Since DB likes to pass the ball I don`t see that happening.DB's offense is the worst possible matchup for Jefferson Co.

That's what I wanted Tribe. Put the big win behind you and move on to the next game. We can't enjoy the OR game anymore. It's Patriot Time in Kingsport.

We know what to do. I saw some cramps down on the field and maybe a crap by 1 player. Hey skunk, what is the word on Stephen Moten? He limped off the field several times. Is it an ankle, can he go?

THE OFFENSIVE LINE WAS SPECTACULAR AGAINST OR

THE DEFENSIVE ADJUSTMENTS AT HALF WERE SPECTACULAR AGAINST OR

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!