DB VS JEFF CO.

ArtVandalay

i was in jeff co. yesterday and i mean to tell you that is one dismal town. every time i go there i wind up wishing i had stayed home and stuffed play-doh down my throat all day. thats how bad it is. i guess what im sayin is watch out for the tribe because they are gonna march down the field all night, and i dont want any patriots getting hurt for that terrible ride home.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, need to utilize our people.  are there any hurt feelings or lingering effects of the QB situation?  I think that Pewitt will do a fine job, and conversely I think that Bowlin needs to be on the field also.  He's another one that could help.

825338630[/snapback]

I would say that Drew and his family are upset about how the QB situation turned out,but the fact is the right QB is in there. Ben is good at running the offense, and IMO can make the throws we need to win (since we don`t throw that much anyway). Drew has good hands,and can play WR if he wants to. The problem is every position needs a good starter and a good backup. The best plan would be to give him snaps at QB in practice and at WR in games.

I would say that Drew and his family are upset about how the QB situation turned out,but the fact is the right QB is in there. Ben is good at running the offense, and IMO can make the throws we need to win (since we don`t throw that much anyway). Drew has good hands,and can play WR if he wants to. The problem is every position needs a good starter and a good backup. The best plan would be to give him snaps at QB in practice and at WR in games.

825338660[/snapback]

agree 100%

The #1 defense that may show up for this match-up is Ivan the terrible...this bad boy hurricane is supposed to have it's rains in the area Thursday afternoon and Friday and we are talking major rains of 8-10 inches...not real conducive to good football...Ivan may very well have a major effect on this game...including the simple possibility of it not being played...no that is not an official statement of any sort, merely an observation based on the potential weather condition that is predicted for the area...

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

I can see J. Fred being packed to the gills more then usual next week, after the big win over OR. Everyone was to see this team play. I will make it up there to see them before this season is over, I will probably wait till playoffs.

A question for anyone that knows Lamon or Duran. Does anyone know of the main colleges that are recuriting them? Lamon is the only one listed on rivals100.com but there is not list of schools for him.

825336811[/snapback]

Most Division I schools are recruiting Lamon and most days when the mail is put away at DB there will be at least three or four letters for Lamon. It's a good thing that Graham Clark has a large mailbox. Several schools are recruiting Duran. Marshall being on the top of his list. He had an uncle that went there, he played at DB also.

SERIES RECORD

DB 12 WINS - JEFF. CO. 2 WINS

Jeff Co. won the 1st 2 meetings, D-B has won the last 12 meetings, all under Graham Clark GMan. Since the inception of THE BIG EAST CONFERNCE. REGION 1 5A, Jeff. Co. has not beaten the Indians.

Average score in the last 12 games... DB 34 - JEFF. CO 11

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Is DB'd field on the school campus? I'm pretty sure it is from what I remember two years ago, but wanted to make sure. And does anyone know how far it is from the ETSU campus in Johnson City? Thanks.

825338546[/snapback]

Take 81-N and then exit 59 at the bottom of the ramp go left continue left past Super Wal-Mart on the left there are two traffic lights, go through 5 more lights and you will be at the intersection of Ft. Henry Drive and Eastman Road continue through on Ft. Henry Drive and you should see the stadium on the right. It should take appx. 25 minutes from ETSU