Is Riverdale REALLY this LOADED?

tee1up

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

You better have some facts to back up your allegations. Just exactly who recruited WHOM??? names, dates, addresses, school involved, coach involved, receipts for gifts purchased.......yes......I am waiting!

I know we had a kid about five years ago and i have heard , you're right it is all hearsay that i know of, but normally i am of high character and dont believe it but nothing surprises me about the boro. sorry to generealize i am sure alot of people are nice but nothing would surprise me. scandalous boro

Guest region4fan

You do not have to write in a formal manner on the boards. I just experienced extreme difficulty following your train of thought. No harm done.

I will be willing to bet that if you lived in the Boro, you would love it here! Most kids that end up going to Middle to college love this town even though they may have hated it while a student in High School.

You do not have to write in a formal manner on the boards. I just experienced extreme difficulty following your train of thought. No harm done.

I will be willing to bet that if you lived in the Boro, you would  love it here! Most kids that end up going to Middle to college love this town even though they may have hated it while a student in High School.

825340256[/snapback]

i fall under the rare group that has loved living in the boro every minute of my natural life. if i had it my way i will never leave the boro