Top Players in the State?

CAsoccerGiRLiE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halie Proffitt is one of the best. She has not only the speed, but the footwork that goes along with it. You have to admit that the lipscomb-cpa game was definitely impressive. Lyndsey Almon is overrated. She has enough decent skills to get her by, but it's her teammates that make her look good.

Edited by GoBama

What is your point "GoBama"? Halie Proffitt had an opportunity to make herself standout in AAA with Franklin HS. She left and went to DL. Whatever. She has had a good season with DL, but who have they played? What has Lyndsey Almon got to do with Halie Proffitt? She came into her freshman season with FRA after a hip fracture and still helped FRA make it to State ALONG with her teammates. FRA has many GREAT players, Kristin Garman , Ashley Price, Jenny Phillips as well as so many others. It is hard to stand out on such a talented team. If there has been any recognition it is because Lyndsey will work relentlessly WITH her team in BIG games to make a difference, but she has been playing hurt as of late. It is hard to look your best when playing hurt. Some players, (and some coaches), are about one player. I can assure you, Lyndsey is all about TEAM! What are the "pot shots" really about? Your remark is uncalled for. Last time I looked, soccer teams consist of 11 players on the field. I don't think one player can do it alone. PLEASE! Support whoever you please, but do it without tearing down someone else!

Edited by futbolfan7

Halie Proffitt is one of the best. She has not only the speed, but the footwork that goes along with it. You have to admit that the lipscomb-cpa game was definitely impressive. Lyndsey Almon is overrated. She has enough decent skills to get her by, but it's her teammates that make her look good.

825354773[/snapback]

Who are you to call someone overrated??? I bet you don't know the first thing about soccer. You speak about footwork and skills, anyone with half a mind can get on a soccer board and talk about footwork, way to go genius. I bet you are some girl who goes to the game to talk to her friends, or some guy that goes to watch a girl you have a crush on. Come on, if you have credentials, you can call someone overrated, until then keep the fingers off the keyboard, unless its encouraging. So my post isn't completely hypocritical, Way to go Mustangs!

Hey, GoBama, DL has always been a class act with great sportmanship. Either you are not part of the DL family or an exception to their philosophy and teaching. DL has had a great girls' soccer season thus far and no doubt Ms. Proffitt has made a contribution to their success, so why distract attention from their great season to be negative about someone else. I sincerely hope that DL's girls' soccer program continues to grow, and they play better non-district competition in the future so they will have the chance to get ready to seriously compete in the play-off's. However, Ms. Proffitt cannot and will not take them there by herself. What you've done is take a cheap shot at a great kid who works hard and always tries her best to help her team succeed no matter what role she is asked to play. If you had half the class she had maybe you could make some intellegent remarks.

Edited by zzzzz

I don't know how anyone can say anybody except Kristin Garman. Kristin has verbally committed to Florida State. She has been all-state at forward and sweeper and those aren't even the positions she is going to college to play (outside fullback). She is the real deal and is one of the best players to EVER play in TN.