Northeast @ Whites Creek

footballmaniac

Now, Now.... Eagles are 3-0 as was predicted ..by some... can they get some type of credit and respect now or will it be that they only beat clarksville teams and wont stand a chance against Nashville teams???? This week they play Whites Creek at Whites Creek........ a very close game last year that NE should have pulled out, but due to injuries could not.... I see them eagle boys pulling this one out by 13 this week... What are other predictions???

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing that Northeast fans can do is to start getting overconfident like the other team from Clarksville did at the beginning of the season.  I like for the Creek to win this one at home, but it would not be considered an upset.  The only three 6-4A schools who are under the category as underdogs are Rossview, Maplewood, and Springfield.  The other teams in the region are about as close as can be. 

Whites Creek-15

Northeast-14

825340718[/snapback]

I agree CBARKLEY I think northeast will have the big head they are in uncharted waters with a record of 3 and 0 and i dont think they will know how to handle it and with a loss here my vikings will be looking good again in the region race

FROM TALKING TO THE EAGLES FOOTBALL TEAM I DON'T THINK THEY ARE OVER SONFIDENT. THEIR COACH MAKES SURE THEY UNDERSTAND THAT EACH GAME ISN'T WON--- THEY MUST WIN EACH GAME. NE JUST NEEDS TO COME OUT READY TO PLAY AND READY TO PLAY HARD BC WHITES CREEK IS A GOOD TEAM. IT SHOULD BE A CLOSE GAME BUT I THINK AND HOPE NE COMES OUT ON TOP.

I agree CBARKLEY I think northeast will have the big head they are in uncharted waters with a record of 3 and 0  and i dont think they will know how to handle it and with a loss here my vikings will be looking good again in the region race

825340854[/snapback]

cbarkley it seems you don't like NE very much, i think you said they would have the big head once before. This team has waited along time to be in the position their in now, i think they realize they have not won anything yet. From what i can tell they look hungry and physical to me. Execution is the name of the game for them Eagles. NE 24 WC 8 :o

cbarkley it seems you don't like NE very much, i think you said they would have the big head once before. This team has waited along time to be in the position their in now, i think they realize they have not won anything yet. From what i can tell they look hungry and physical to me. Execution is the name of the game for them Eagles. NE 24 WC 8 B)

825341679[/snapback]

BIG H i am the one who said that northeast would get the big head and i really believe that because northeast hasent been in this position in many years i feel their players will not know how to handle it and it is just a matter of time before my vikings will be back on top of the regional standings

BIG H i am the one who said that northeast would get the big head and i really believe that because northeast hasent been in this position in many years i feel their players will not know how to handle it and it is just a matter of time before my vikings will be back on top of the regional standings

825341900[/snapback]

Sorry for the misunderstanding cbarkley, now nwsuperfan if you have followed the eagles at all you would know that this is the best senior class they have had in years and most of them started as sophomores that means they have taken their share of lumps and now they are ready to reap the rewards by staying grounded with hard blue-collar work. As with all clarsville schools these kind of seasons do'nt happen every year so now it's NE's turn to make a statment like NW did last year and still can this year, but getting the big head will not happen because the seniors and coaches will not allow it to happen. This team has improved every year for the last 3 years they do know what it takes to keep winning and they do not like the taste of losing.Go Big Blue and Gold