Page at Marshall County

mctigersportsfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from a Lipscomb point of view. I saw many athletes on the Marshall Co. team. I have watched the Lipscomb/Marshall Co. game for the past several years now. I dont pretend to know how to coach a football team but I think I could coach against the MC offense. They have ran the same offense for a while now. Nothing seems to have changed & I think that is why Lipscomb dominates MC every year now. Last year 42-14 this year 42-7. Something is wrong at MC. There are way too many athletes to be getting blowed out like that. They quit in the 3rd quarter. I am not knocking their program but from the outside looking in, I see problems. I hope MC can get it turned around they are good group of guys.

Hey Cbarkley...they will be ready they always are ready for this one.......Mistakes need to be cut down ...will help post your comments in the Page locker room.

Winner gets a big step up...stakes are the same this year but both teams looking to find themselves.

If the weather becomes a factor I think Page has an edge due to their ground attack.

Edited by bulldog69

Cbarkley...no offense taken........we know all about Tharp. We know that this game has a lot on the line but the team that swims better may have the upper hand. If I remember correctly the Marshall field is flat and will hold water. Most of our linemen can't float.

Mc tiger ...aren't you going to invite us for some of that L-burg hospitality and food?

I hope and pray that those fools in charge in Cheatham co. do the right thing and make sure the teams play.

Your posting of the team rankings could be right on the head or almost upside down....that is what I like about our region. By the end of the season this region will be very tough.