Condition of Greenback's Coach Satterfield

doithard,doitright,ordoitagain

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thedailytimes.com/sited/story/html/172977

How is coach doing?  I have been on the receiving end of several of those "get your head out of your" speeches.  Hope you get to feeling better soon Coach!!! :justwrestle:

825339197[/snapback]

Sounds lyke Coach Satterfeeld mite have ben on sum of that strong preskripshun cough sirup if'n he about past out. I caint drank NyQuil or none of that stuff. He'll be ok, hopefuly.

I was at Greenback tonight for a JV game and asked the lady taking money about Coach Satterfield. She told me he was scheduled for an MRI tomorrow to determine if he had a stroke. Prayers needed for this man than has given so much of himself to Greenback football. This one is offered up from Alcoa.

Greenback also had a young man injured during the game. He was placed on a backboard and transferred to the hospital for a closer look. He was moving his arms and legs but they were concerned about his neck. The trainer said it was more of a precautionary measure but better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you all so much for being so concerned. They still think coach might have had a light stroke. He went to the neurologist today. I haven' t heard anything but I will see his youngest daughter tommorow. As for the young man who was taken to the hospital Monday, he is doing fine and he should be back to playing soon.

Thanks everyone and GOOD LUCK TOMMOROW GUYS! PLAY HARD!