Grundy County @ Walker Valley

grundyfan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Walker Valley measure up to last years game at Grundy? Who will make the game winning touchdown this year w/out Jonathon Moseley, who will make the game saving tackle now that Danny Rouser is gone? I think it will be a good game. I also agree that whoever wins this game will be the region champions. Plus they are dedicating the track friday night in honor of Coach David Lewis.

Del...

if you get wind of this game even POSSIBLY getting rescheduled before i do, plssss let me know. we are scheduled to play @ Walker Valley in volleyball before the football game starts. even if the storm changes the football game, we will probably play the vb game on the original date, but i still want to be able to check with them for sure ASAP if that situation arises!!!

ty ty, and gooooooooooooooo jackets!!!! :unsure:

Rain is nothing new, but it does throw the passing game off a little. Grundy also has a long road trip to make. The mustangs should be eager to get back at it after the tough game last week. Go Mustangs and get another region win. The winner should be region champions. Be Careful on the way down Grundy.

Del...

if you get wind of this game even POSSIBLY getting rescheduled before i do, plssss let me know.  we are scheduled to play @ Walker Valley in volleyball before the football game starts.  even if the storm changes the football game, we will probably play the vb game on the original date, but i still want to be able to check with them for sure ASAP if that situation arises!!!

ty ty, and gooooooooooooooo jackets!!!!  B)

825340749[/snapback]

It's moved to Thursday.

Del.