Coach T-Great Site

jasper

This is a great website, but I find that I really have to search for the last thread that I posted on. Why cant we seperate the classifications. This would make it easier to find things. I know that you will have some crossover when say a 1a team plays a 2a team, but it would still make it easier to find things. Just a suggestion to try and make things better.

Good idea! If there has to be a change, this gets my vote.

This is a great website, but I find that I really have to search for the last thread that I posted on.  Why cant we seperate the classifications.  This would make it easier to find things.  I know that you will have some crossover when say a 1a team plays a 2a team, but it would still make it easier to find things.  Just a suggestion to try and make things better.

825341525[/snapback]

This is a great website, but I find that I really have to search for the last thread that I posted on.  Why cant we seperate the classifications.  This would make it easier to find things.  I know that you will have some crossover when say a 1a team plays a 2a team, but it would still make it easier to find things.  Just a suggestion to try and make things better.

825341525[/snapback]

it does get confusing sometimes trying to go back and look for your topic

if you separate it by classifications it could get kinda confusing...if a 4a and 5a school played each the 5a school would start a thread about it on their forum and the 4a would do the same on theirs so there would be 2 threads and only one group of people posting on each one because its too much trouble to keep clicking over to the different forums...although it is a good idea i dont think it is a very feasable idea...east middle and west i think would do a little better than classifications even tho there would still be some mix up

I just feel strongly that there needs to be some type of division. I think that there is enough traffic on each classification to make it feasible. If the name of the school could link it into the proper classification for crossover games such as 2a vs. 3a etc. I hope that this is developed. This is a great site and with all of the traffic it would help with the problems that I think all of us have on a daily basis. Keep up the good work CoachT. Im sure that you could ask DelTavian. He is from Grundy and they usually have some really 21st century ideas.

Ok, I'll get serious ..... I think some things that would really help would be to eliminate topics when they become outdated or stale and to combine similar topics into one thread. ..... All those "So and So vs. So and So. Your Predictions." threads should be trashed by no later than the following Monday. Do you know there are still threads about preseason jamborees on the boards?? Also, how many "Your Thoughts on the new 1A" threads are there? Things like that should be combined into just one thread. ..... I don't think you have to fully separate by classifications, but you can do that when the topic is specifically about one class or another, as in the example I just listed about 1A. ..... I'll bet just doing those things would knock about 50 threads off the board. .... Just my thoughts.