McCallie, Baylor, and Ooltewah

SergeantOwl22

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a hot topic.

825342046[/snapback]

It is not a hot topic because the Owls view that they have nothing to gain by playing the private schools but everything to lose. Forget about playing teams to make you bettter for the region games and playoffs, i.e. Tyner Rams, the Owls don't see any advantage gained.

What a about pre-season scrimmages? What about JV games?

See, this is almost like preaching to the choir everyone. I would have loved the chance to play McCallie when I was in school. I know the guys now would love it. What could be better than beating a school like McCallie??? But the thing is, it's not us you need to talk to. Players, fans, and parents don't mind it, but we also don't make the decisions!

Only time Ooltewah plays McCallie is in tournys... Let see... This year Ooltewah's freshman team beat McCallie and last year the varsity baseball team beat McCallie... Ooltewah is up 2-0.

825342133[/snapback]

Yeah, nice comeback ImaOwl. You guys have won so many state championships over the years it's scary. I guess you need to call De LaSalle. Oh wait, they may make you better so don't call them. Perhaps Kirkman (longest losing streak in the nation years ago).

Get over yourself!