Best Senoir LB

simonzander72

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you DRDB about tyler nottingham, he's a real solid player, but Peeler didnt impress me much, sure it was gutsy (i guess) that he was trying to pum the crowd up even though i never saw this, but he didnt really stand out as anyhting special, maybe he has had better games but he didnt look very good that night or on film from bearden

825345873[/snapback]

Dee is one of those players who will quietly make stops in the middle, and crucial stops on third down plays, so it is easier to overlook him. As opposed to Tyler who's blazing speed helps him run people down in the backfield, and thats a lot easier for people to see. Both are crucial players on the defense.

Imanowl,

I would like to see doodle up against brent...your crazy...brent is the best linebacker in the area...anybody that has played brent this year will tell you that

825357024[/snapback]

Somebody in my house has played against Brent this year. And when he plays against Doodle, I'll bring a report back to CoachT. ok?

Brent is good, Doodle is good....so there!

Too bad Soddy and Ooltewah's LB's won't get to go head to head!

Somebody in my house has played against Brent this year.  And when he plays against Doodle, I'll bring a report back to CoachT.  ok?

Brent is good, Doodle is good....so there!

Too bad Soddy and Ooltewah's LB's won't get to go head to head!

825357089[/snapback]

But if Burke or McDade get the ball at TE or FB, we might get to see some big time hits! :lol: