Most Tackles in the State

DelTavian

Brent hayes as sophmore had 165 tackels in 11 games and made all state and all state honorable mention. in his junior year he had 77 on 4 and a half games before being putout for the season against Tyner Academy. Brent has bounced back from his enjury and all though started out slow is picking up the pace and has had 2 of his best games ever (in my opinion) against tyner and brainerd. he has had around 37 tackles and 9 for loss in those two games combined the big boy is back on his feet and is claiming his title as the best LB in Central history. I cant believe people are talking baout him slipping through D1 cracks. A work horse like brent dont give up and will do whatever it takes to be where he needs to be when its time. If you say he isnt good give me reasons but make sure they are facts cause i know him very well and i know th truth. Brent is still one of the most feared LBs this side of Tennessee.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent hayes as  sophmore had 165 tackels in 11 games and made all state and all state honorable mention. in his junior year he had 77 on 4 and a half games before being putout for the season against Tyner Academy. Brent has bounced back from his enjury and all though started out slow is picking up the pace and has had 2 of his best games ever (in my opinion) against tyner and brainerd. he has had around 37 tackles and 9 for loss in those two games combined the big boy is back on his feet and is claiming his title as the best LB in Central history. I cant believe people are talking baout him slipping through D1 cracks. A work horse like brent dont give up and will do whatever it takes to be where he needs to be when its time. If you say he isnt good give me reasons but make sure they are facts cause i know him very well and i know th truth. Brent is still one of the most feared LBs this side of Tennessee.

825369146[/snapback]

Who fears him? Central is 1-6... I wouldn't say too many people fear him!!!

imaowl......the teams that bring at least 2 guys to block him every play are the teams that fear him. and if im not mistaken ooltewah did every play and at times had 3 on him dont tell me thay didnt cause iv seen the tape. very very few players in this state would want to go head up with brent and you can askone from this area and they will tell you brent is a man amoung boys. people say he isnt very fast....brent doesnt run as fast as he can alot of the time because he over runs plays when he does so he slows it down alot to time the hits and watch for cut backs. Ask any running back in this area that has every hit him and they will all have the same story.....avoid him if you can.