Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

All my time is dedicated to my boss...who I would hate to see starve to death. Twan a know it all.... :D who would have thunk it?? If you know that much Twan you would have told me the Titans were gonna get beat so we could have sold those tickets!! The only thing Twan has is TOO MUCH TIME on his hands!!

Fan(Owls by alot....keep the smack coming Macon...I for one like it!!)

Edited by fanman

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my time is dedicated to my boss...who I would hate to see starve to death. Twan a know it all.... :D who would have thunk it?? If you know that much Twan you would have told me the Titans were gonna get beat so we could have sold those tickets!! The only think Twan has is TOO MUCH TIME on his hands!!

Fan(Owls by alot....keep the smack coming Macon...I for one like it!!)

825350928[/snapback]

You went to the game...didn't you? Need I elaborate? :P

Fan...you should have known that the mighty Peyton would take those little tittttttttttttttiians way down!!!!!!!!....I love it!!!!!!!

Well...if I have to lose....it might as well be Peyton. I was really glad to see your Brownies have a good game this weekend too Queen. May God bless them.

Fan :angry:

I only have a few things to say.

1) I, for one believe that #41 is better than the MLB was for MC last year. He gets to the ball much better.

2) I think that #5 is an excellent football player. I think he is better than anyone Macon had on offense last year, including "region MVP, Hudson". However, he's not the linebacker that Clemons was.

3) Neither case matters. They don't have the help around them. #29 is a good back. Macon lost some good linemen just like we did. I believe their front 4 and their secondary are weaker this year and it will show up Friday night.

SC 31

MC 10

825350747[/snapback]

night chicken admirer

#5 was on offense LAST YEAR. (Don't you know it is a sin to talk about LAST YEAR.) :angry:

hey Carthage, you know you will have to listen about their trip to the semis last year for the next 10 years. In fact, I think that was their only trip to the play-offs in school history?? Carthage rolls in this one and MC will be lucky to win like 4 games this year

825350842[/snapback]

I always seem to be amazed how you know so much about tennessee's high school football when you have only been here 4 or 5 yrs, and what are you talking about all your school talks about is their state championship from twenty yrs ago!

Edited by mc85tiger

You have made a lot of since in your posts that I have been reading.  And you seem to know an awful lot about everything, like the school enrollment numbers and the outlook on all the classes and regions.  Is this public information that you are getting this stuff or are you in a position where you are capable of finding out these things, and do I know you.  Hey SC7, do i know this person?

I do have one question, and I could probably find out from a better source, but what is the region smith county will be in probably going to look like?  I know that have not decided for sure, but there must be some speculation.

825350855[/snapback]

You might possibly know this person, but I do not know. I will be at the game this weekend also. That way I can watch my boys in BLACK AND GOLD before I make my first collegiate start.

Edited by oldsc7