Scott co @ Campbell co

football_36

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we are four games into the season with a 2-2 record that should be 3-1, but that is okay...We could be 0-4. To say I enjoyed last Thursday's game would be a lie; the only thing good about it was that we won.  Chris Johnson looked really good--but that was about it.  Our offense seems to be continually making errors that my brother's little league team doesn't make: Penalties are killing us, things like jumping offsides & unsportsman like conduct.  You should never get a conduct penalty--all that does is reflect your lack of discipline & self-control, but I don't have time to preach about that today.

The Cougars HAVE to be beat Scott County.  It is a game we have to win.  I felt that way about the Clinton game & was very disappointed.  I feel like I am repeating myself by saying the talent is there, but it is.  Our defense is really strong.  Coach Wamp has done really well with the players he has this year.  Our offense is good--as long as Johnson stays healthy...

My Prediction:

Campbell County: 21

Scott County: 7

825348973[/snapback]

Whre did you get the conduct call from? That happened at the clinton game and we have corrected that problem....and for the offsides and stuff was just a miscommunicatio between the QB and center

I have followed both teams this year, they both look like teams who are ready to break through and have a winning season. CC remaining schedule does look a little more promising, except for DB. Scott has to play the big 3 still, AE, Fulton, and AC. If they want a winning season, this is a must win for them. Both teams have grea rb's, and they both have good soph. qb's. With all that said, I still have not picked a winner....... Scott by an extra point. I believe that an PAT will be the difference. It will take one of the teams defenses to win this one.

Scott-21

CC-20 thumb

Well the way i see it is that we are kinda like in the same place as cc. we are 2-2 really should be 3-1 after watching the kingston film. As far as cc being 3-1 i dont really know all i know is that clinton beat them and cc feels like that is a game they should have won. look for this one to be good and as everyone is saying it prolly will be a battle of RB's and OL's.

Scott-21

CCHS-20

Well the way i see it is that we are kinda like in the same place as cc. we are 2-2 really should be 3-1 after watching the kingston film. As far as cc being 3-1 i dont really know all i know is that clinton beat them and cc feels like that is a game they should have won. look for this one to be good and as everyone is saying it prolly will be a battle of RB's and OL's.

Scott-21

CCHS-20

825352212[/snapback]

By the way a did not read whodat's post or score before i posted. Great minds think alike i guess.

after recovering from a bruised ego of the fatal missed pick last week i think i'm up for the challenge on this one.

scott co.: who knows about them ? if they devise some type of a short passing game to get the ball off quick then they could score some points by loosening up the defense to run the ball. do they have enough speed to catch ccchs's rb maybe, then they'll have to worry about the qb throwing and he's improved.

ccchs: 2 - 2 feeling they should be 3 - 1. qb is getting better and needs to find more than 1 reciever who can catch the ball. defense will stack against the run and force the pass.

prediction: gonna be a dry field tonight unless the coaching staff at ccchs waters the field (cough) before the game. gonna have to say the score will be:

scott co.: 28

ccchs: 35

I remember watching this game last year. I can remember vividly seeing probably the best hit I had seen all year in that game. The QB for CC at the time was Brian Slover and he had just thrown an interception. The interceptee tried to make a run back but Slover blasted him at full steam and knocked the kid about 3 yards backwards. Slover is now playing Middle Linebacker and is a headhunter surrounded by a slightly undersized but very speedy outside linebacker core. Unless SC can get blocks on them, I don't imagine seeing any 150 yard rushing games. I especially don't see this because everyone knows that SC is going to try to run the ball.

24-14 Campbell County.

825347006[/snapback]

CCHS won't make the mistake they made last year thinking they could punish QB Wes Smith and get him to drop out of the game. The CCHS defense will certainly shut down the Scott Offensive, but can their one-dimensional offense put any points on the board or will Scott successfully keep Johnson, AP player of the week, out of the end-zone?

Prediction:

Campbell 6

Scott 3

[What does War Daddy mean?

A WarDaddy is someone or his seriosly hurt but lives to fight for

another play and puts the guy head up on him on his back the whole

game.I'm a freshmen at Scott High and I see some seniors who have the

title WarDaddy and wear it proudly,and by the time im on varsity I'll be a

WarDaddy just as much as the others before me. thumb