Top Posters In This Topic

[What does War Daddy mean?

A WarDaddy is someone or his seriosly hurt but  lives to fight for

another play and puts the guy head up on him on his back the whole

game.I'm a freshmen at Scott High and I see some seniors who have the

title WarDaddy and wear it proudly,and by the time im on varsity I'll be a

WarDaddy just as much as the others before me. thumb

825354860[/snapback]

TO TANK 25 ALL THE HIGHLANDERS WHO HAVE WALKED ON THAT FIELD BEFORE YOU ARE WAR DADDYS. COACH HALL WAS A WAR DADDY FOR ME WHEN HE PLAYED. HIS DESIRE TO WIN RUBBED OFF ON A BUNCH OF FRESHMEN WHO AS SENIORS WON THE FIRST DISTRICT TITLE IN SCHOOL HISTORY. I BLEED BIG RED! I KNOW YOUR REGION / SCHEDULE IS PROBABLY THE TOUGHEST IN THE STATE. WORK HARD DON'T QUIT, KEEP YOUR HEAD UPAND WEAR THE HIGHLANDER PRIDE OF THE GHOSTS OF ALL WHO HAVE GONE BEFORE U. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TO QUOTE AL DAVIS "JUST WIN BABY"

GO BIG RED thumb

Sooooooooooo, whats going to be the "written word" in the newspapers this week?  Did the legendary Mr. Smith get another one of his 100 + yd games, or did he get half-tracked by Mr. Johnson on this particular night???????????? :P  :D

825354953[/snapback]

I'm glad you can win gracefully possumcop :D . congrats to the cougars(it hurts me say it) I'm glad to see they have finally startted to turn that program around. I guess keeping top players from defecting to ac helps. good luck nxt week. I hope the highlanders bounce back.

Sooooooooooo, whats going to be the "written word" in the newspapers this week?  Did the legendary Mr. Smith get another one of his 100 + yd games, or did he get half-tracked by Mr. Johnson on this particular night???????????? :P  :D

825354953[/snapback]

Behind outstanding blocking by the Cougar O-Line (RT Joe Whitaker, RG Matt Goins, C Toby Young, LG Josh Evans, RT Sam Silva), Chris Johnson shredded the Highlander defense for a school record 264 yards on 21 carries, scoring 2 TDs. He also caught a beautifully executed screen for a 34 yd TD.

The Cougar D also dominated, holding the talented Wesley Smith to less than 100 yards, probably around 50-60 as a guess. I will try to add his numbers tomorrow and post addition info.

Always enjoy your posts, poosumcop, even when I disagree on ocassion! thumb

I'm glad you can win gracefully possumcop :D .  congrats to the cougars(it hurts me say it)  I'm glad to see they have finally startted to turn that program around.  I guess keeping top players from defecting to ac helps.  good luck nxt week.  I hope the highlanders bounce back.

825354983[/snapback]

Sorry about the pun punisher22, but you need to read back a few posts to understand it. BTW I am not a Campbell Co. fan to be included as a graceful winner. I just like to react in jest to an occasional verbal jab or joust. Heck, I don't even live near Lafollette. :D:P thumb

Sorry about the pun punisher22, but you need to read back a few posts to understand it.  BTW I am not a Campbell Co. fan to be included as a graceful winner.  I just like to react in jest to an occasional verbal jab or joust.  Heck, I don't even live near Lafollette. :D  :P  thumb

825355043[/snapback]

Kool deal my friend I enjoy your posts thumb People like you make this site enjoyable for all of us has beens :D

Unofficial numbers have Wesley Smith being held under 100 yds for the 1st time this season. According to my numbers, he gained 76 yards on 24 carries (3.1 avg) and scored 2 TDs. His longest run was for 25 yds and a TD.

The "Battle of the Backs" did not happen as many, including myself, expected. The Cougar D was ready and the O-Line blasted gaping holes for Johnson. An outstanding game for the Cougars with the special teams even scoring on a blocked punt by Nick Lane and score by Bobby Russell.

I'm sure a new topic will be started soon, but I want to ask the question now. What games left will comprise the "magical 5 win season". The answers to these questions always seem to bring a colorful response from the projected "future victims" of Campbell Co. I can see Bearden as a high possibility, but what about Sevier Co., will they be able to bounce back from the 52 - 0 thrashing that the Atomic City put on them????????????????? thumb

I'm sure a new topic will be started soon, but I want to ask the question now.  What games left will comprise the "magical 5 win season".  The answers to these questions always seem to bring a colorful response from the projected "future victims" of Campbell Co. I can see Bearden as a high possibility, but what about Sevier Co., will they be able to bounce back from the 52 - 0 thrashing that the Atomic City put on them????????????????? thumb

825355090[/snapback]

Sevier Co is down this year now is the time to "whup up" on 'em I think Beardon is a good chance for a W