Milan vs. JCM

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t like the fact thatMilan wouldn`t come play at Rothrock. It`s a great place to play football. That being said though....Good Luck to both teams. I`m looking forward to this game.

825354269[/snapback]

VG - Congrats to a very good Cougar team. Your team flies to the ball on D and has many weapons on offense. Milan was fortunate to make a game out of after being shut out in the first half. I am sure the game next week with Haywood will be a great game. Good luck during the rest of the season. I hope you guys make a run for the Gold Ball.

JCM is #2 in AAAA, Milan is #2 in AA, JCM should have blown Milan out but Milan held it pretty close. JCM is a huge school compared to Milan.

825354751[/snapback]

I am extremly proud of how the Dawgs playes. JCM scored a late TD with under 2 minutes to go to put it away. Milan couldn't get anything going until the 2nd half. JCM is super quick.

JCM dominated the Milan game. Milan hung in there tough and made it interesting

thanks to a long touchdown pass where the defender fell down and a turnover by

JCM they turned into a score in the fourth quarter. However, just as the reverse was true last year, it was obvious who dominated the game. Maybe the old

Jackson Sun can move JCM up from #4 in West Tennessee now.

VG - Congrats to a very good Cougar team. Your team flies to the ball on D and has many weapons on offense. Milan was fortunate to make a game out of after being shut out in the first half. I am sure the game next week with Haywood will be a great game. Good luck during the rest of the season. I hope you guys make a run for the Gold Ball.

825354746[/snapback]

Thanks.....this game reminded me a lot of our game with Southside last year. We dominated the whole game and let Southside sneak in the last part of the game and take it away. Fortunately we held on last night. Those repeated onside kicks about killed me!!! :P

I was listening to the Milan radio braodcast during the game and Milan only had about 100 total yards of offense midway through the 4th quarter. Then they hit on that long pass that looked to be a sure interception. I have no idea what happened to our defender on that play. He was in perfect position to pick it off and just stopped for some reason..

I`m glad we have Borner back for another year. He`s special.

I thought Milan hung tough and though they were really outmtached (IMO) they hung tough and did not give up (which is what I would expect from a Milan team) and had a chance near the end.

I heard Milan had not lost at home since 2001. Could have kept that streak going had you guys played at thr Rock. :P

Did you know Bear Bryant use to coach there?

Good Luck the rest of the season. We`ll have our hands full next week. The Rock will be packed I`m sure.

Thanks.....this game reminded me a lot of our game with Southside last year. We dominated the whole game and let Southside sneak in the last part of the game and take it away. Fortunately we held on last night. Those repeated onside kicks about killed me!!! :lol:

I was listening to the Milan radio braodcast during the game and Milan only had about 100 total yards of offense midway through the 4th quarter. Then they hit on that long pass that looked to be a sure interception. I have no idea what happened to our defender on that play. He was in perfect position to pick it off and just stopped for some reason..

I`m glad we have Borner back for another year. He`s special.

I thought Milan hung tough and though they were really outmtached (IMO) they hung tough and did not give up (which is what I would expect from a Milan team) and had a chance near the end.

I heard Milan had not lost at home since 2001. Could have kept that streak going had you guys played at thr Rock. ;)

Did you know Bear Bryant use to coach there?

Good Luck the rest of the season. We`ll have our hands full next week. The Rock will be packed I`m sure.

825355689[/snapback]

I didn't know about the Bear being there. Must have been when he was with Union. I guess you could call it hallowed ground. But since we got beat we will call it a away game for us. Just Kidding !!! As stated above good game and good luck for the rest of the year.