Best football player from Perry County Ever

pcvikefan

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have only had football for eight years. how can you pick a best player ever?

This will probably be the best team so far in pc but we really havent had a stand out player.............yet.

i have watched pc football from the start and each year the improvement is outstanding. coach rice, coach robinson and coach bradley have done a tremendous job. caleb will learn a lot from these guys and he will probably teach them a thing or two about baseball.lol.

if you are not a pc fan.......try not to mock or belittle this thread. i know it will be hard for some with no class. if you dont like it,

ignor it.

Chris huffstedler was pretty dang good

825346877[/snapback]

Yeah, didn't he bust his mouth open with a weight bar once when he tried to lift 225 on bench. I agree with pcvikefan, you can't say "whos the best" I started varsity the four years i was in high school, and you probley know exactly who I am, but I don't call myself the best. I call myself good but not the best, the best can't be descided until atleast 20 years. Good players include Clay Pope, Jeremy Breaud, Bryan Cagel, Jon Mars, Justin Marshall, Ryan Hensley, Brent Jones, Lynn Trull, Patrick Carroll, Craig Mercer, Wesley Hedgpath, Shannon Rainey, Vincent Hickerson, James Cieslikowski, Josh Lineberry, Wes Waters, Kenny Trull, Colin Baston, Jonathon Hickerson. Anymore to add, fill free.

Edited by Kendiesel

Yeah, didn't he bust his mouth open with a weight bar once when he tried to lift 225 on bench. I agree with pcvikefan, you can't say "whos the best" I started varsity the four years i was in high school, and you probley know exactly who I am, but I don't call myself the best. I call myself good but not the best, the best can't be descided until atleast 20 years. Good players include Jeremy Breaud, Bryan Cagel, Jon Mars, Justin Marshall, Ryan Hensley, Brent Jones, Lynn Trull, Patrick Carroll, Craig Mercer, Wesley Hedgpath, Shannon Rainey, Vincent Hickerson, James Cieslikowski, Josh Lineberry, Wes Waters, Kenny Trull, Colin Baston, Jonathon Hickerson. Anymore to add, fill free.

825347438[/snapback]

I agree, you can't pick just one great player in such a short time. I have been here since the program started and all of these players listed here were great players, but how could you forget Clay Pope.

I agree, you can't pick just one great player in such a short time. I have been here since the program started and all of these players listed here were great players, but how could you forget Clay Pope.

825348386[/snapback]

My bad, yes Clay Pope is the list. I'll accept it. By the way, you said you've been with the program, Who are you? (for future reffrence)

Edited by Kendiesel

WHO CARES

825356234[/snapback]

Perry County fans care. If you do not like PC thats fine, but if you dislike use so much why did you even log onto this thread? People say that PC fans trash talk, and I know that some of them do, but people like you are what gets them started. As for your question kendiesel, I refed your game Saturday. Look at the name and you will figure it out.

I think John Marrs is one of the best to ever come from Perry County. He was the MVP both his Junior and Senior years and could have been one of the best running backs we've had but didn't run much his Senior year, to keep from wearing him down for defense. Those teams were pretty stacked, some of the best we've had.