Lenoir City and Fulton

janu

Seen at last, seen at last, thank god almighty it is seen at last. Come on now Fulton, State Champs. It sounds so wrong I still dont believe it. When they lost big to Austin East I was sure everyone would realize last years State Champions weren't for real. But it took lousy Lenoir City prove to the media and Fulton's fans, that their Falcons aren't flying high. And now like always it's up to Austin East to represent East Tennessee.

Last Years state champs were not a fluke. You got to be kidding me. Fulton deserved every bit of winning last year. They had a better team than Austin-East. But there is no doubt that they aren't as good as they were. They are having a rebuilding year. They will still be number 3 in the region and be in the playoffs. And if everyone keeps overlooking LC you could be in for a surprise. LC beat Fulton by more than Austin-East and Fulton played worst against AE. So be sure and keep your eyes open b/c they panthers are here to play.

Last Years state champs were not a fluke.  You got to be kidding me.  Fulton deserved every bit of winning last year.  They had a better team than Austin-East.  But there is no doubt that they aren't as good as they were.  They are having a rebuilding year.  They will still be number 3 in the region and be in the playoffs.  And if everyone keeps overlooking LC you could be in for a surprise.  LC beat Fulton by more than Austin-East and Fulton played worst against AE.  So be sure and keep your eyes open b/c they panthers are here to play.

825347397[/snapback]

That's right. Last year....Fulton was very deserving of that State Championship. But this is THIS year janu. It's NOT the same team. Like livin 2 die said. This is a rebuilding year for Fulton. Don't get it twisted though....we ARE better than how we played against AE and LC. Livn2die I'll disagree with ya when you say we played worse against AE. Our worst game so far UNDOUBTEDLY has been the game against LC. We played better in the AE game by far....even though we didn't play great then either. Fulton main problem is the penalties/turnovers and the young defensive front in my opinion. The backs had a bad game against LC....but they're much better than that. Everybody messes up sometimes. AE better watch out for LC....they are a good team. I don't think the Panthers will beat the runners though. If AE can get healthy before they play LC I'd sya they'll serve the Panthers with their first loss of the season. Don't start hatin on the falcons though janu. You're whole purpose for this thread is stupid and ignorant. I don't know if you play at AE or what......but if you do.....I guess it's nice for all the Falcons to know what the AE players think about'em. That'll be some GOOOOOD (as KWalker calls it) "FUEL FOR THE FIRE" for Fulton. Keep talkin!!! the 2003 STATE CHAMPS....were just that.....CHAMPIONS!!! The 2004 Falcons is A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY! But they are FAR from over!!! Never forget what happened to AE last year........I (unlike you) realize that this is a new year....but don't forget! Ya'll better stay humble and stay hungry.....or the roadrunners are gonne get very surprised!

AS ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!!!! THEY DON'T KNOW!

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

Well Well Well, I'll speak on this later on. I'm just putting it on the first page so I won't have to search for it later on...

One thing though, Fulton wasn't better then AE last year. They just stepped up in OT last year and won the playoff game against AE. You can ask any coach or player from Fulton's team last year and they'll say AE was better. OF course they(AE) was better because they were underfeated and #1 in the 3A Football. THat was a mighty bold statement

Edited by AERoadrunners

Well Well Well, I'll speak on this later on.  I'm just putting it on the first page so I won't have to search for it later on...

One thing though, Fulton wasn't better then AE last year.  They just stepped up in OT last year and won the playoff game against AE.  You can ask any coach or player from Fulton's team last year and they'll say AE was better.  OF course they(AE) was better because they were underfeated and #1 in the 3A Football.  THat was a mighty bold statement

825349965[/snapback]

Roadrunner, you're my friend & all, but don't put words in peoples' mouths. You will not ask any Fulton coach, player, fan, etc. & them say AE was better last year. FULTON is the 2003 STATE CHAMPS & we deserved it! We beat AE last year (it doesn't matter if it was in OT) to get the title & WE GOT IT! If you want it back this year, keep winning, but don't say you was better than us last year.

GO FALCONS!