David Lipscomb At Springfield

timbdp

I know who you are now.  I went back read some of your previous posts and you gave hints on your true identity.  Could it be that you had a previous affiliation with Lipscomb?  We do have a guy who really enjoys Coach T.  and loves to give Coach Jay Gore more credit than credit due.  How many handles do you actually have now.  Have you talked to Lee lately?

825350174[/snapback]

Good try Vandy but you missed the mark on who scissors is!! But keep guessing, I am having lots of fun!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Hey twitty- If you like the franklin/ centennial site so much, why don't you just go post on that site!!

825351176[/snapback]

Did I say that I liked that thread? All I am saying is that the Lipscomb threads get unprofessional at times, okay most of the time. I am just trying to get the Lipscomb threads to be a little more serious. It looks like I am the bad guy but that's okay, I have been the bad guy before. Coach Mac probably would not approve of the way the Lipscomb threads are reading. If you want to bash me bring it on. If you want to do it in person I am the BIG guy that looks like I am taking pictures on the sidelines every Friday night. I aint skeerd to talk to ya about it. What gets me is the fact that I know most everybody on here & we have our own people dogging each other. Some of you take it as fun but it really is embarassing to Lipscomb. Just my opinion.

Hey bombsquad , as you might remeber in that feeble , little brain , it rained for two or more days here and the field was completely under water and there was NO extra practices on alcoa's part at all . If you can get a Murphy Fair book  ,look what your coach said about Alcoa . Like I said Alcoa was mostly sophs . and freshmen last year and DL was loaded with seniors . But when you turn the ball over to a good team on your side of the 50 , you usually come out on the short end . DL was a very talented team , I admit that , and I'm sure Huntingdon was good too or they wouldn't have been there either . I'm just saying Alcoa is much more physical than last year and have more experience in big games , they prepare well each week and get ready to play . So until you play them again , don't go on saying you own East Tenn. . Oh by the way , have fun in 3A next year playing teams like Austin East and Fulton .

825351161[/snapback]

Hey twitty- If you like the franklin/ centennial site so much, why don't you just go post on that site!!

825351176[/snapback]

Did I say that I liked that thread? All I am saying is that the Lipscomb threads get unprofessional at times, okay most of the time. I am just trying to get the Lipscomb threads to be a little more serious. It looks like I am the bad guy but that's okay, I have been the bad guy before. Coach Mac probably would not approve of the way the Lipscomb threads are reading. If you want to bash me bring it on. If you want to do it in person I am the BIG guy that looks like I am taking pictures on the sidelines every Friday night. I aint skeerd to talk to ya about it. What gets me is the fact that I know most everybody on here & we have our own people dogging each other. Some of you take it as fun but it really is embarassing to Lipscomb. Just my opinion.

825351227[/snapback]

Mr. Canes- I think that in your haste to change people's posting habits you made a few assumptions which may not necessarily be true. First off- you say that we should be more serious. This implies that football is serious. Secondly you say that coach Mc wouldn't approve of what is being written. This implies that he doesn't know what is being written. Third, you say that people who read this board from other schools will think less of us. I doubt that people from other schools don't have better things to do than read about lipscomb. As for sounding unprofessional, of course it does because we are not professionals of CoachT posting like you! Just post what you want and let everybody else post what they want. As long as you sound upset you will just keep getting picked on!!

Edited by mustangfan

I really have mixed feelings about some of the posts that Lipscomb people put on here. This is supposed to be about talking about football & just to be honest there is not much talk about the actual game. Go back & read these posts on this thread about the Lipscomb/Springfield game. Not much talk about the game, just a bunch of jokes & jabs at each other. Go read the thread about Franklin & Centennial's upcoming game. Those people are talking about the game & matchups & things like that. If I were at another school & wanted to read about this game & got on this topic I would think that the Lipscomb people are just a bunch of jokers. We are apart of a prestigious(sp) school/program. We need to act like it most of the time. Hey I am as big of a jokester as the next guy but we really look bad when every week all that is on our threads is jokes with each other. There is hardly ever much talk about the game. This is not what coacht had in mind when he thought of this idea. Man am I going to take the heat for this post but it is the truth. Help me out mustvol, am I right?

825350378[/snapback]

Now that is pot calling the kettle black!

I believe I tried to make this point last week against Goodpasture and then YOU started making fun of ME and my religion. I just wanted to talk football and then you started to trash me. Oh well, I do forgive you though, and do have a serious question for you. What is the deal about you and this camera thing? Just wondering.

Have a good day, folks!

Edited by sabre4

I am not upset, just disappointed thats all. I am not afraid to be picked on, I'm a big boy. I guarantee you that other people from other schools read about Lipscomb all of the time. We are a great program & people want to read about our football team, BUT when they get on Lipscomb threads all it is is a bunch of jokes. I talk to fellow coacht'ers from other schools & they agree with me. So you are telling me that you have to be a professional coacht poster to be professional. If that is the case then you are in trouble. This is a public forum for anybody to have access to & when we are writing some of the things that we do it makes Lipscomb look bad to the public. Like I said earlier I am as BIG of a jokester as the next guy but I will not do or say anything to embarass Lipscomb or my son, at least not on purpose. Hey come on down to be a part of the Purple Shoe Gang on Friday's. That is where joking & picking fun at & things like that can be done. Sorry if I am offending anyone but it is the truth.

Now that is pot calling the kettle black!

I believe I tried to make this point last week against Goodpasture and then YOU started making fun of ME and my religion.  I just wanted to talk football and then you started to trash me.  Oh well, I do forgive you though, and do have a serious question for you.  What is the deal about you and this camera thing?  Just wondering. 

Have a good day, folks!

825351285[/snapback]

It is an inside joke. Come be a part of the Purple Shoe Gang on Friday's & you will know what the deal is.